Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I've never read anything about him hooking up with Trisha Yearwood. Of course, I could have just missed it.

I haven't either, but there has been some conjecture and misinformation posted and that bothers me. I have no personal or firsthand knowledge as to her character, but I do know:
She does volunteer work for Habitat for Humanity. I believe her last efforts were helping to build housing in Haiti. She could simply write a check, but she "walks the walk" and does the physical/manual labor.
For the past 10 years or so, she has walked in the 3-day, 60 mile, Avon Walk for breast cancer. Again -- she could simply write a check.
She has performed at the Joanne Woodward/Paul Newman benefit to raise funds for their "Hole In The Wall Gang" camp for kids with cancer.
By all accounts she is a loving "bonus" mom to Garth's 3 daughters from his prior marriage and has put her successful career on hold to stay in Oklahoma and help raise them until the youngest enters college.

I don't understand how people can paint someone with a black brushstroke without any personal knowledge of their character. To voice hurtful and damaging unfounded opinions that have no basis in fact is unacceptable. JMHO.