Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glenn at the Happiest Place on Earth...?

Default Re: Glenn at the Happiest Place on Earth...?

I see what you mean, but it seems Andy Richter, who is also a celebrity and knows what that's like, didn't think he'd mind. He must've known it would get back to Glenn.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
    See, now I think that's kind of intrusive. No? He's just hanging with his family and that should be -- IMO -- off limits. Yeah he's a public figure, but he's also entitled to some down time, some family time. JMO.
    I agree. Much as I love seeing pics of the guys, planned or not, I always feel a bit guilty looking at pictures like this. You'd think, given who Andy is, he'd do things a little differently, but I guess it's kind of cool that he's as in awe of Glenn as we are. Or at least somewhat!

I can't even imagine sitting somewhere eating and taking a picture of another diner regardless of who it might be. Tweeting later that I saw that person is one thing, posting a pic is another. The fact that the pic is so blurry tells me it was done hurriedly and 'on the sly'.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

yep I agree woth you va

He must have been dumb struck or star struck himself

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanny Twisted View Post
    yep I agree woth you va

He must have been dumb struck or star struck himself

Yet that doesn't negate the fact that Glenn with his family should be off limits. It just gives me a bad vibe. Let the man be with his family.

Yet that doesn't negate the fact that Glenn with his family should be off limits. It just gives me a bad vibe. Let the man be with his family.
    I agree. Tweeting, maybe the next day, that he saw him is ok, but I think a picture like that is intrusive.

Stuck on the Border

See, now I think that's kind of intrusive. No? He's just hanging with his family and that should be -- IMO -- off limits. Yeah he's a public figure, but he's also entitled to some down time, some family time. JMO.
    I agree, but it's nice to see it, in a way. He's been busy.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

i do agree .

Stuck on the Border

It begs the question; do you think photos of him at Lakers games are intrusive?!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I guess I don't because all the celebrities go there and know they'll get photographed and even put up on the big screen. It's the Lakers culture. They even publish seating charts that tell you where the celebrities sit. Now, a Clippers game I might feel differently about.

Anywhere else, if you go up to him, shake his hand, ask for a picture, that's cool, but to sneak in a picture of someone who doesn't know they're being photographed, well, that makes you no better than paparazzi.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I agree. Much as I love seeing pics of the guys, planned or not, I always feel a bit guilty looking at pictures like this. You'd think, given who Andy is, he'd do things a little differently, but I guess it's kind of cool that he's as in awe of Glenn as we are. Or at least somewhat!

I can't even imagine sitting somewhere eating and taking a picture of another diner regardless of who it might be. Tweeting later that I saw that person is one thing, posting a pic is another. The fact that the pic is so blurry tells me it was done hurriedly and 'on the sly'.

I have to agree with both these points. If you asked him to take his picture that's one thing but sneaking a picture is wrong.