Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Glenn at the Happiest Place on Earth...?

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Glenn at the Happiest Place on Earth...?

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I got the same impression from all the tweets this morning. Maybe his show will be online somewhere sometime today? I don't think I even know what network he's on.
    Isn't he on TBS now? I'm thinking I've seen the commercials for it there.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

That picture is of such poor quality, why even post it as 'proof'? Just tweet that you saw Glenn Frey. Now if the photo had turned out better...

I'll have to admit, if I was sitting close to a celebrity in this kind of circumstance, I would try to sneak a picture, too.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

it was like less than two minutes--I caught it on the 1AM reshowing. Conan was talking about all the celebs he saw at the White House correspondence dinner, and Andy mentioned seeing Glenn at Disney and being really excited and his wife told him to calm down. He said he snuck a photo which is blurry and mostly of Andy's wife's shoulder and a blurry haze of Glenn in mid-bite of food. (Conan: "So we just have to take your word it's actually Glenn Frey?") Then they figured they had to drop the topic because" half the audience has no idea who we're talking about."

I suppose that might be true, his demo does skew young, though I and others here are probably in that age group and would have no problem identifying and hearing chatter about Glenn.