Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: weird topic...The Guys and their teeth

Default weird topic...The Guys and their teeth

I have Crohn's disease and my teeth have paid a price. As a result, at the middle age of 48, I have had to get false teeth. Because of this development, I have been noticing others teeth. Do you think the guys had a lot of dental work done? If so, I don't know how they continue to sing as well as they do. I have had to stop singing in public at least until I get a better fit or get used to them.

I was watching video and when Timothy B was young, his teeth were different than they are now.

I know. Weird obsession. Sorry can't help it.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: weird topic...The Guys and their teeth

It appears to me they did, although I won't hazard a guess as to whether they are caps or implants, or what.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

I know that Peter Cetera from Chicago had to have extensive mouth work done because of a fight he got into at Dodger Stadium. He credits it to his croner style signing that gave Chicago some of thie biggest ballads

I think all the original Eagles had dental work done. Glenn definitely has. He used to have a gap but it's been gone since the nineties.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

I think it says something about david geffin paying for some in the to the limit book...

I've wondered about this myself from time to time. I know in some early pictures of Timothy there is a bit of overlap in his two front teeth that is no longer there. Invisilines?
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I bet they all have had lots of dental work done. They are too perfect now.

sc, it's not really weird; since you had to have it done it just makes you notice others more. I find that happens a lot no matter what it is you've had to do.

I have a nephew that is a dentist and I always am self conscious when he's around (at least mine are pretty good) and I always notice his family's teeth and what they've had done.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

They most definitely have had work done. In fact, most famous people, have had extensive work done on their teeth. If I had the money, I would too.

Hey, even my dentist has tried writing me a treatment plan to get the alignment, whitening, re-shaping, caps etc done (after the fillings etc!)... unfortunately dentistry is extremely expensive here in NZ (I'm still paying off the $7k for wisdom teeth removal and a root canal I had done a few years ago!!) so most people can barely keep up with the necessary stuff!

Actually, caps quite often ARE a necessity, especially for anyone 40+. And if you're getting one done, then maybe the dentist will suggest "matching" work??
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesKiwi View Post
    Hey, even my dentist has tried writing me a treatment plan to get the alignment, whitening, re-shaping, caps etc done (after the fillings etc!)... unfortunately dentistry is extremely expensive here in NZ (I'm still paying off the $7k for wisdom teeth removal and a root canal I had done a few years ago!!) so most people can barely keep up with the necessary stuff!

Actually, caps quite often ARE a necessity, especially for anyone 40+. And if you're getting one done, then maybe the dentist will suggest "matching" work??
    Hello fellow Kiwi! Know what you mean about the cost would love to get mine done and as original poster says you do notice when your own aren't that great. Timothys look like falsies to me.....he's still gorgeous though!