Page 238 of 255 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2541

Thread: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Default Re: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Considering a big portion of the USA is under a deep freeze from the polar vortex for the next couple of days, I felt it appropriate to post this photo. Stay warm!

Border Rebel

Hahaha...thanks, CA! Very 70's chic, pimp look. Felder especially reminds me of Huggy Bear, the pimp informant from Starsky and Hutch!

Yes everyone, stay safe and warm! Currently -13 here with windchill of -27. At least this is a short lived cold blast. It is supposed to be in the 50's on Sunday!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Brrr! Button up everybody and thanks for the photo, CAinOH - you'd think those birds could've migrated south.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Love it!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Boy, that sure is a throw back to 70's fashion ! We had a high of 31 degrees today with a low of about 10, there is also a chance of some snow, maybe an inch or so. Tomorrow is supposed to be colder - only a high of 15 degrees. It is supposed to start warming up Friday and be 48 degrees on Sunday. Stay warm everyone !

Here's another photo of the Eagles bundled up - although not quite as much (I love that Floridian Bernie is apparently less affected by the cold than Nebraskan Randy - or maybe Randy's just more prepared!)

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Good catch, soda ... but, on the other hand, the Michigander and the Texan are dressed more like you would expect.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Border Rebel

Thanks for posting the photo, Soda! At first glance it may appear that Bernie is just wearing a flannel shirt, but I believe he's wearing what was called a CPO jacket. The outside was styled like a flannel shirt, but inside they had a thick quilted lining. They were really pretty heavy. They were really popular around that time. I remember my brothers having them. You can see that Bernie is wearing checked button up under it.

Don looks very GQ in the pea coat and scarf. Glenn looks very 70's hot and a little bad... Randy looks cute, but like his mom told him to make sure he buttoned all of his buttons up and wrap up his "muffler"..."you'll catch your death of a cold"!

I really like this photo. I like the early publicity shots that looked more natural and not so styled. When I looked back at the photos from concert advertisements from the concerts I attended, I could really see the change. The ad for the 1975 concert that was supposed to take place in April had the guys just standing together. Glenn is smiling, with his arms crossed. Glenn and Don are wearing plaid shirts, Randy and Don F are wearing jackets over shirts and Bernie is wearing a tee. By the time the concert was rescheduled for August, the photo accompanying the ad was the very stylized one with Glenn's long beautiful hair. The one that everyone around here says looks like a shampoo ad. And while I think the guys all look great in it, it's way too "glamour shots" for me.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by My My View Post
    Thanks for posting the photo, Soda! At first glance it may appear that Bernie is just wearing a flannel shirt, but I believe he's wearing what was called a CPO jacket. The outside was styled like a flannel shirt, but inside they had a thick quilted lining. They were really pretty heavy. They were really popular around that time. I remember my brothers having them. You can see that Bernie is wearing checked button up under it.

Don looks very GQ in the pea coat and scarf. Glenn looks very 70's hot and a little bad... Randy looks cute, but like his mom told him to make sure he buttoned all of his buttons up and wrap up his "muffler"..."you'll catch your death of a cold"!

I really like this photo. I like the early publicity shots that looked more natural and not so styled. When I looked back at the photos from concert advertisements from the concerts I attended, I could really see the change. The ad for the 1975 concert that was supposed to take place in April had the guys just standing together. Glenn is smiling, with his arms crossed. Glenn and Don are wearing plaid shirts, Randy and Don F are wearing jackets over shirts and Bernie is wearing a tee. By the time the concert was rescheduled for August, the photo accompanying the ad was the very stylized one with Glenn's long beautiful hair. The one that everyone around here says looks like a shampoo ad. And while I think the guys all look great in it, it's way too "glamour shots" for me.
    I think you're right, MM! I remember everyone having the CPO jackets too!

Nice descriptions of their attire too!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Border Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I think you're right, MM! I remember everyone having the CPO jackets too!

Nice descriptions of their attire too!
    Thanks Brooke!