Page 10 of 255 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Default Re: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Yeah, I have pretty "complicated" blond hair...it is a never ending effort. I guess I am a connoisseur of hair color processes. Joe is sporting some expensive Beverly Hills baby blonde chunky highlights. The ends are solid blond, which is what happens normally with repeated highlighting. I bet if we could get close enough to see his base color, it would be part his natural dark blonde, part gray, and part blonde highlights.

As for Don, I would recommend he lose the beard, which does nothing for his handsome face, and grow his hair out - maybe not as long as Joe's, but longer than it is. He has nice straight, thick hair that would look good longer. Then, he could do 1/3 dark golden blonde highlights, 1/3 light brown lowlights, and 1/3 his natural gray. This would look really good and really natural.

Yes I would most definitely agree that they all color their hair. There are actually very few people that age that don't have at least some grey in their hair. I'm only 37 and already getting some grey which I plan to color really soon lol. My mom is one of the lucky few. She's 63 and has very little grey though she does highlight it sometimes just for a change and to add some dimension.

I also agree about Don's beard. It doesn't do anything for his face.

Just like usual, I gotta speak up for the beard - sexy and masculine, I say! It amps him from up from handsome to hot in my mind. It also recalls how he looked in the 70s, back when he was hot enough to scorch sheets.

But I know it's all subjective, especially when it comes to the type of look women find attractive!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Well to sort of edit what I said before...
    I have nothing against he beard itself. It's just that it doesn't match his hair lol. If he's gonna color his hair I think he might look better without the grey facial hair. But just my opinion .

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Glenn also looks super sexy fine with long hair!! I wish he'd let his go a little longer, too. He has such good hair, its not thinning or anything...I think all four of the guys look best with longer hair. I can't really say that about men in general, though, just these four!

Amen MC! If you've got it, flaunt it! The HFO length was very good for Glenn and Don. Long enough to be rock star but not crazy long like the 70s. I say if it's long enough to reach just before the base of his neck, it's good. About the same for Don, although I think he has some hair issues that might make it more challegning for him to find the right style.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Don looks smokin' hot in those photos! I'm a fan of longer hair on him. Drooool.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Just like usual, I gotta speak up for the beard - sexy and masculine, I say! It amps him from up from handsome to hot in my mind. It also recalls how he looked in the 70s, back when he was hot enough to scorch sheets.
    I'd say he's still hot enough to do that.

I completely agree with your stance on the beard. I'll take him any way, but I think he's super sexy with it. The way he looks in the current interview on the DVD is perfection for me.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by cbecrad View Post
    Well to sort of edit what I said before...
    I have nothing against he beard itself. It's just that it doesn't match his hair lol. If he's gonna color his hair I think he might look better without the grey facial hair. But just my opinion .
    This is me, too. I think if he is going to color his hair, he needs to lose the gray beard. It just doesn't go together and magnifies the fact that he colors his hair. I'd also like it a little longish, as in HFO.

I think they all color their hair. Whoever does Glenn's does a fabulous job because it looks really natural. I really like a few grays mixed in though. But I wish he'd wear it more HFOish too. He has such nice hair and deserves a chance to show it off, colored or not.

Tim's needs a little help. I think he goes too long between colorings and I wish he'd straighten it out like in HFO. It needs a good hot oil treatment on the ends every once in a while.

Joe's is really perfect these days most of the time! Love it long and blonde!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten