Page 113 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2541

Thread: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Default Re: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    Well, well. If they had used that shot for the album gatefold, would my famous reaction on the day I saw it have been different?! That is a nice photo of Felder. Could this have persuaded me to stick with Felder who was my favourite back then (believe it or not)? Henley looks more accessible there. I probably would have gone with Henley given that Somebody looks like he doesn't want to be there (probably a more accurate reflection of the mood). I am glad I have seen this because it casts a new light on things.
    In what wat, FP? Just curious. It doesn't help that Glenn's face is the only one partially in shadow.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

A few of my favorite concert photos for Post #8000. I really wish the one on the top left had a little more light, but I still smile every time I see it!

Last edited by VAisForEagleLovers; 05-26-2014 at 08:44 PM.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Felder looks like he's trying to hold back a laugh. A guilty laugh, like he and Joe were doing something they weren't supposed to be doing. Henley looks like he's trying to look sober, he's not quite succeeding. Glenn would be hoping Don doesn't move, since he's the one holding him upright, but he's too far gone to really give it that much thought. Tim looks like he's sobering up and doesn't want to.
    I agree with the look on Felder's face - it is a great picture of him and Joe. I think this is one of the few pictures from the Long Run era that Timothy doesn't look totally trashed in. Hard for me to say because he is obviously my favorite, but I think that era was starting to take it's toll on all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    Well, well. If they had used that shot for the album gatefold, would my famous reaction on the day I saw it have been different?! That is a nice photo of Felder. Could this have persuaded me to stick with Felder who was my favourite back then (believe it or not)? Henley looks more accessible there. I probably would have gone with Henley given that Somebody looks like he doesn't want to be there (probably a more accurate reflection of the mood). I am glad I have seen this because it casts a new light on things.
    In what way, FP? Just curious. It doesn't help that Glenn's face is the only one partially in shadow.
    I'd like to know, too. It's just a photo! The only revelation I get is that it was wise for the photographer to get Glenn to sit up straighter.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    A few of my favorite concert photos for Post #8000. I really wish the one on the top left had a little more light, but I still smile every time I see it!

I wonder what Glenn and Don laughing about in that first picture.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    saw this pic on FB this morning...have never seen it before...sweet!!!

I think Don H is hotter in this one then in the one they used.
    ~Sara

Stuck on the Border

How can I explain this? If they had used this photo, I may not have gone the way I did. How superficial is that?!! On the other hand I still would not have recognised the guy in the centre at first and then when I realised .... oh never mind.

(It's the voice first, I swear. It always was).

Stuck on the Border

FP, I think I get it. With Glenn being so poorly lit in that photo, there's nothing to get your attention other than his nose. However, even if that moment hadn't happened, at some stage you'd have come across another picture which allowed you to match the voices with the faces and I doubt you'd have remained enarmoured of the guy who sang "Visions".

Wouldn't it have been a lot easier if Don Henley had been your guy?

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    How can I explain this? If they had used this photo, I may not have gone the way I did. How superficial is that?!! On the other hand I still would not have recognised the guy in the centre at first and then when I realised .... oh never mind.

(It's the voice first, I swear. It always was).
    For me, it was definitely the voice first. Then I saw a picture of him and didn't know who he was, wasn't even sure I was looking at the Eagles. I immediately decided, in my young mind, that this good looking guy was my favorite EVER! Then I realized the handsome face matched the beautiful voice and I've never looked back. Would I have felt that way if I'd seen this LR picture first? I don't know, maybe not. I wouldn't have preferred any of the others based on this picture.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border

Voicewise, I was a Henley girl right up to listening to LROoE and I still prefer the voals on Witchy Woman to Take It Easy. Lookwise, I remember liking the guy in the red plaid shirt on the poster on my wall.