Page 135 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2541

Thread: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Default Re: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

mmm those boys of summer are indeed the best

Border Troubadour

Okay, I know I'm letting my imagination run away with me and you're probably all sick of the ring business but....

....wouldn't it be freaky if it was Stevie who gave Don the ring as a thank you for the Merlin pendant he gave her mentioned in another thread...?

The timing fits OOTN, he was going out with her for about 2 years and we've never seen the ring again

Like I said I know it's only speculation but I'm in a Jessica Fletcher kinda mood
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Stevie likes to give people crescent moon pendants and crystals and stuff like that. I don't see her giving him an Eagles ring, but who knows.

I wonder if it was the photographer's idea, which would explain why Glenn is also wearing some Eagles jewelry he normally doesn't sport.

As for the Don and Glenn tux photo, their hair looks a lot like it does in this 1990 photo:

I'd guess it's pre-HFO when Glenn's hair was longer, post End of the Innocence when Don had a ponytail. That puts it from 1990-1993.

I'd even narrow it down further - Don is sporting a full beard in this photo from 1991, which I think makes it likely that this photo is from 1990. However, since he could have just shaved the beard, this could have been taken later... still, I'm going with 1990.

Also, Don looks like one of the guests rather than the center of attention. Still, Don is dressed up more with the white tie. Maybe he just felt like getting a bit more spiffy.

Glenn got married in 1990, but somehow I don't see him wearing sunglasses to his own wedding reception, or sitting at a table with Don drinking wine - I'd imagine he and Cindy would be together feeding each other cake and all that. Again, though, one never knows! The timeline would fit.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Stevie likes to give people crescent moon pendants and crystals and stuff like that. I don't see her giving him an Eagles ring, but who knows.

I wonder if it was the photographer's idea, which would explain why Glenn is also wearing some Eagles jewelry he normally doesn't sport.

As for the Don and Glenn tux photo, their hair looks a lot like it does in this 1990 photo:

I'd guess it's pre-HFO when Glenn's hair was longer, post End of the Innocence when Don had a ponytail. That puts it from 1990-1993.

I'd even narrow it down further - Don is sporting a full beard in this photo from 1991, which I think makes it likely that this photo is from 1990. However, since he could have just shaved the beard, this could have been taken later... still, I'm going with 1990.

Also, Don looks like one of the guests rather than the center of attention. Still, Don is dressed up more with the white tie. Maybe he just felt like getting a bit more spiffy.
    I always love that picture in HOTE. Their hair looks soo gorgeous and then Don's blue eyes So if this is a 1990 picture, this must had been shots for the almost Eagles reunion in 1990. I guess it really was going to happen if they had gone the picture above.

Stuck on the Border

Don still had the ponytail at the Walden Woods benefit in April 1990.

The gold photo is from the September 1990 edition of Rolling Stone. So, if I'm right about 1990, that narrows it down to post-April.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

When did Irving Azoff marry?

Another scan of one of HB's photos:

Love pic Soda and I love your new Avatar!

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    This gem is also courtesy of HB. At first I thought it was from the VMAs, but Don's outfit looks wrong for that. Still, aren't they just adorable in their sunglasses and tuxes?

Glenn looks super handsome here!
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...