Page 41 of 255 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Default Re: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

When was the above photo taken? Everyone looks about the same but Don looks much younger in that photo then he does now.

Wintertime is a razor blade that the devil made
    It's the price we pay for the summertime - J.W. '69

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

I LOVE that picture of all of them!!!!! They look so handsome!!! MV, that is the latest tour picture. Don does look super good!!!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sad-cafe View Post
    My god, look at those cheekbones on Mr. Timothy B

man that man is some kind of SEXXXXY
    ...and those hands, arms, chest...it's all just too much. I'm going to try to make an new avi. Thank you for this, FP.

Agree that they all look incredible. Not sure that I endorse that level of photoshopping, though - they totally colored Timothy's hair, which is sort of rude since he has made the choice to let it go natural instead of coloring it, which is so cool, it's so Timothy, but I guess the PR people don't like it.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Visitor View Post
    When was the above photo taken? Everyone looks about the same but Don looks much younger in that photo then he does now.
    His white beard adds 15 years to him. He is so handsome without it. I know some people like it, just my personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    His white beard adds 15 years to him. He is so handsome without it. I know some people like it, just my personal opinion.
    I agree with you, MC. I'm not partial to facial hair anyway.

Same here. I'm not really a facial hair kinda girl for guys. It really depends on the guy if I like it on them. I saw pictures of Don from Dallas and it looked like Don shaved his goatee before the Dallas. It was more stubble than the full bushy goatee.

Stuck on the Border

This one tickles me. What makes it special is that there are commentaries from the photographer, Norman Seeff, to go with it.

Rolling Stone
    One of These Nights was a breakthrough record for the Eagles in 1975. This photo, which appeared on the back of the album sleeve, captures the harmonically tight band locked in intense gazes – "being themselves in a confident way," Seeff says.
    While he never makes subjects pose, creating a moment with several artists at once can be challenging, he adds. "When you work with five people, if you don't create a simultaneous relationship with every single person, someone loses eye contact, someone goes away – they're not present."
    Esquire
    "I did a bunch of sessions with them. The first one I was filming and photographing — I don't know what it was, but they walked out on me. When I rolled up and showed them the images, they went, 'Oh, this is cool,' so they came back to my studio. We ended up doing a bunch of shoots. I didn't dress them, they came as is.
    "When you work with a group of people, you have to create a personal relationship with every person. When I work with six people, I just have to have six relationships. When I was shooting, the group didn't stand close to each other, or put their arms around each other. So at a certain point, I just said, 'Get tighter.' But I didn't pose anyone. They just fell into that beautiful phalanx of people.
    "It's about emotional presence — if they're not inspired by the relationship, their eyes look dead. In this photo, they look very much like, 'We're having a conversation. We're having a relationship.'"

[QUOTE=UndertheWire;251317]This one tickles me. What makes it special is that there are commentaries from the photographer, Norman Seeff, to go with it.

The hotness of Glenn there is almost unbearable. Perhaps my fav. photo of him ever. I think when you look up the word "mustache" in the dictionary there should be no words just a photo of Glenn's unbelievably sexy mustache!

Wintertime is a razor blade that the devil made
    It's the price we pay for the summertime - J.W. '69

Did Don borrow Glenn's blanket from the Eagles LP picture. LOL

Interesting story about the photo shoot. Don F looks soo young in this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire

Rolling Stone

One of These Nights was a breakthrough record for the Eagles in 1975. This photo, which appeared on the back of the album sleeve, captures the harmonically tight band locked in intense gazes – "being themselves in a confident way," Seeff says.
    While he never makes subjects pose, creating a moment with several artists at once can be challenging, he adds. "When you work with five people, if you don't create a simultaneous relationship with every single person, someone loses eye contact, someone goes away – they're not present."

Esquire

"I did a bunch of sessions with them. The first one I was filming and photographing — I don't know what it was, but they walked out on me. When I rolled up and showed them the images, they went, 'Oh, this is cool,' so they came back to my studio. We ended up doing a bunch of shoots. I didn't dress them, they came as is.
    "When you work with a group of people, you have to create a personal relationship with every person. When I work with six people, I just have to have six relationships. When I was shooting, the group didn't stand close to each other, or put their arms around each other. So at a certain point, I just said, 'Get tighter.' But I didn't pose anyone. They just fell into that beautiful phalanx of people.
    "It's about emotional presence — if they're not inspired by the relationship, their eyes look dead. In this photo, they look very much like, 'We're having a conversation. We're having a relationship.'"
    Those captions were interesting - thanks for posting them!

They came as-is, but apparently the folks in charge of the album art didn't like Don's and Bernie's patterns, lol.

And we now have definitive proof that it's Bernie's hand on Glenn in the above photo - check out the bracelet!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten