Page 9 of 255 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Default Re: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

wish I had a poster of this one...always a fave of mine...I've often thought about how the guys feel when they do photo shoots...do they wake up that morning and think...oh God I hate this part of being an Eagle...can't imagine they really like them...but we do!!!

We certainly do, Zelda!

How about some sexy desperadoes?

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

yeah what is it about a man all dressed up like that?...even "desperadoes" are sexy...would love to see them today all in tuxes...

I'm linking to this photo because it's absolutely huge! I love it, though. They look so young, especially Don!

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

OHHH I'm loving the Desperado time period with the tuxes and whew!!! Hot, hot and that picture of Don and Glenn. That just made my afternoon so special!!! Thank you so very much Lou!!! MMMM.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Quick survey time, after seeing the relatively recent-ish photo shoots and concert snaps posted here--do we think Glenn, Don and Tim dye their hair? (I'm guessing Joe just does a rinse....)

If so (and I'm pretty sure they do), they do it well--none of that dipped-in-shoe-polish ick some other "mature" rockers resort to....Glenn even looks sometimes to let a lil' grey creep in the temples, and I've seen a stray strand or a few in Timothy's mane, which makes me wonder if he Even does it at all...?

I wonder how "salt and pepper" (or just salt) they'd all be if they didn't do it---like, would Don's hair match his beard?

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Don definitely colors his. He keeps the temples natural for a more natural look. I'm guessing he has to do it about every 3 weeks to keep it up. My boss has the exact same hair. It does make them look younger, they would look much older with a full head of white hair, which is what they have.

Timothy has a lot of gray in his, but he may be throwing some lowlights in there to keep the gray at a minimum - its not a single-process, all-over color like Don's though. He should be trying to match his underneath, natural, dark color, and not let the processed color get too light - if he keeps the streaks cool and dark, he can keep some natural gray and look great. Needs to be careful not to get a bronzy look under stage lights if he's adding color.

Glenn - don't know, looks pretty good, but there aren't many 65 year old men without gray hair. Looks less processed than Don's.

Joe's actually looks really natural, but he must be highlighting it blond.

Stuck on the Border

Thanks for the above photo, Troub.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    Don definitely colors his. He keeps the temples natural for a more natural look. I'm guessing he has to do it about every 3 weeks to keep it up. My boss has the exact same hair. It does make them look younger, they would look much older with a full head of white hair, which is what they have.

Timothy has a lot of gray in his, but he may be throwing some lowlights in there to keep the gray at a minimum - its not a single-process, all-over color like Don's though. He should be trying to match his underneath, natural, dark color, and not let the processed color get too light - if he keeps the streaks cool and dark, he can keep some natural gray and look great. Needs to be careful not to get a bronzy look under stage lights if he's adding color.

Glenn - don't know, looks pretty good, but there aren't many 65 year old men without gray hair. Looks less processed than Don's.

Joe's actually looks really natural, but he must be highlighting it blond.
    Wow - you sound very knowledgeable. I figured Don did because his hair is always changing colors, lol, but I wasn't as sure about the others (although like you I figured surely Glenn can't have that little gray even though his hair color looks so natural). Thanks!

I agree that coloring one's hair - as long as it looks natural - makes one look much younger. My mother once let her hair go gray, and it added at least 10 years to how old she looked. She decided to start coloring it again and ouila, she looked younger again.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten