Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi everybody!

Default Re: Hi everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by cricrichan View Post
    I'm from Turin (Piedmont) in the northwest Italy. I have been neither to the Amalfi Coast nor to Tuscany, but some friends of mine who have been there said to me it was a lovely place.

I like very much the pronunciation of American/English people who speak Italian If you have any questions or doubts about my language, please ask me whatever you want ^_^
    I've never been to Turin (closest for me was Milan and Lake Lugano), but it looked so beautiful when they had the Olympics there. Such a lovely setting with the mountains. Looks like a nice place for a ski vacation!

Uhhh it was so beautiful here during the Olympic Winter Games! There was a magic atmosphere with so many people from all over the world! I agree, Turin it's for sure a nice place for a ski vacation I do love to live near the mountains and I always take a nature walk in my free time, but unfortunately I'm not good at any winter sports

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Welcome fellow Timothy B fan! There is Tons of information. Plan to spend some time here!

Thank you! Very happy to spend my time here

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Welcome from me too, Cristina. Sorry I'm a little late to this, but I'm glad you found us and hope you love it here on The Border. Your English sounds fine to me. I always say I admire those who have enough courage to post on the board when English is not their native language. If you like talking about the Eagles, you're in the right place no matter what language you speak. Enjoy!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

just curious Cricrichan where you are from in Italy...I have always wanted to visit there...every picture of Italy I've ever seen looks beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Welcome from me too, Cristina. Sorry I'm a little late to this, but I'm glad you found us and hope you love it here on The Border. Your English sounds fine to me. I always say I admire those who have enough courage to post on the board when English is not their native language. If you like talking about the Eagles, you're in the right place no matter what language you speak. Enjoy!
    Thank you so much! No worries for your late I was a bit worried about the language before posting for the first time, but in the end I thought to myself: "It doesn't matter! It's great for me to be here and have the chance to meet (and talk to) some other Eagles' fans from all over the world! - and it's also a good way to improve my English^^"

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    just curious Cricrichan where you are from in Italy...I have always wanted to visit there...every picture of Italy I've ever seen looks beautiful!
    Oh, just curious Zelda If you ever come to Turin, please let me know! I would be very glad to give you some advice on nice places to visit ^_^

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Welcome Cricrichan! I joined The Border the same time as you. You are doing so well with your English. I took Italian for a year in school after taking Spanish for 2 years. My Italian teacher said I was speaking Italian with a Spanish accent!

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Welcome!
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.