Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What should the guys wear for the History tour?

Default Re: What should the guys wear for the History tour?

I think Glenn likes how the black-and-white shoes are retro and individualistic - they're not just another pair of black shoes, but something different. I don't mind them, but then again, I'm not typically looking at his feet.

Lindsey Buckingham currently wears skinny jeans onstage and looks good in them, but they give you love handles and a gut unless you're super-thin. Too bad 'cause they sure look good on the butt. Still I wouldn't recommend them for the guys. The fitted jeans, on the other hand, sound good.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I think Glenn likes how the black-and-white shoes are retro and individualistic - they're not just another pair of black shoes, but something different. I don't mind them, but then again, I'm not typically looking at his feet.

Lindsey Buckingham currently wears skinny jeans onstage and looks good in them, but they give you love handles and a gut unless you're super-thin. Too bad 'cause they sure look good on the butt. Still I wouldn't recommend them for the guys. The fitted jeans, on the other hand, sound good.
    It's quite possible that the black and white shoes have been fitted with needed support and/or custom made for standing during 3 hours shoes. He may have had that done with others, it doesn't mean the others turned out as well. So he may be partial to them for more than one reason.

As for pants that look good on the butt, I'm not sure I've mentioned it before , but I'm all for that!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

I actually love the white and black shoes myself. They look very retro and I like that. LOL as for the pants looking good on the butt, heck yes!!! Bring those on for sure. LOL.

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Nope TK, if you're going to go that far with Don, you can't stop at the shoes, because he'll wear those work boots. Didn't I read somewhere that he wears them to honor his dad? Well, if so maybe he can wear the boots.

HH, I nominate you to be their new wardrobe lady.
    AH yeah shed have em all in tighty whities...lol

I think that Tim used to have a pair of black & white shoes like the ones Glenn has. I could swear that I have seen him wear them in an old video someplace. Those shoes remind me of an old song, by the Stray Cat's. Like a Rockabilly look. I personally don't care for it, but it's a look????? Not really what I would pick for Glenn or Timothy.

I know they need to be wearing comfortable shoes because they are standing for a long time, but I think if they could just find some plain black shoes or boots & maybe have custom inserts put in so they are really comfortable, that would work.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

First I am gonna say that they have to be comfy in theri clothes.
    I like Glenns black and white shoes...they are funky and cool and have style ...
    I do like joe and how he has been dressing (thank you Mrs walsh)

to me skinny legging
    style jeans are out (tim could pull it off ) but I dont think it would be too comfy playing three hour shows.
    I think they need to dress age appropriate cause there aint nothing ugglier or painful to look at then a guy who isnt
    dressing his age,

All things aside..I like VA prefer jeans that are tight over the butt and no long shirt tails to cover up my view of that butt....hehehe

for me just saying there has always been something about a man in a form fitting tight butt pair of jeans and a guitar to strum that just gets me going...

omg that was 3000 for me c ommenting on gf and tight jeans lol

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well - I'm a little late to the discussion here, but, for the most part, I'm okay with the way they dress now with a few exceptions. If I could change anything, it would be ...

Don - Get rid of the plaid and go for more color.
    Glenn - I'm okay with the black and white shoes and cover shirt, but I agree with Soda - he could totally pull off wearing that Long Run era style shirt.
    Tim - Go for more color and shorter style shirts.
    Joe - Not a thing - perfect as is although I guess he could add a little more color too. Again, kudos to Marjorie!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I've said it before; who would have ever guessed that Joe would become the best-dressed Eagle!
    Yes he is!!!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

no better topic to get to 3000 posts tt than Glenn's butt...

Congratulations Tiffanny Twisted on 3,000 posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    I've said it before; who would have ever guessed that Joe would become the best-dressed Eagle!
    Yes he is!!!
    And I say to Joe and what he's been wearing lately. I have to say that I'm rather fond of the purple buttoned shirt I've seen in a few photos.

I also love this look...http://25.media.tumblr.com/6def8392f...i62co1_400.jpg and more http://25.media.tumblr.com/dcd643283...i62co2_500.jpg

That black shirt and vest...........holy cow! Sexy!