Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi from H-town

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Default Hi from H-town

Hi everyone! I am VERY excited to finally be on "The Border". I have spent the last 1 1/2 years "lurking" as Henley Honey called it so I feel like I already know everyone. In fact last year I went to NYC for Glenn's "After Hours" show & met HH & VA. I was sitting 2 seats over from HH & her hubby. Long story short (or is it too late for that ) since they looked like nice sane people I introduced myself & asked if she was Joanie. It was an awesome show & HH & I have since stayed in touch.

And BTW I am aka "Nameless in Houston" as HH dubbed me. So thank you HH for posting all the Vegas pics, it was very sweet of you. I know it took a lot of time going thru all of them but what better subjects to spend time looking at for an evening!

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Hi from H-town

It is nice to know who you are! You took some great photos in Vegas! I hope you enjoyed Glenn's show! Welcome!

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Hello HB!!! I know I welcomed you in the other thread, but I will on here as well. LOL. I'm so glad that you stopped lurking and finally posted. You took amazing pictures of our guys. You are lucky that you got to see a Glenn Frey concert last year. I'm still waiting for my chance to see the Eagles and Glenn Frey in concert. Have fun posting on this awesome board!!!!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Welcome, HB (or shall I say Nameless) !!

Thank you FP! I thought the Vegas pics turned out well considering I had dropped the camera the day before at the Grand Canyon & cracked the screen. I definitely included that camera in my prayers that night.

And as far as Glenn's show, let's just say my feet did NOT touch the ground on my walk back to the hotel afterwards!!

Thank you Witchy Woman & Outlawman13 for the warm welcome!

OLMN13 - the next time the guys are in Houston, you HAVE to get here. You are not THAT far! Look forward to meeting you then.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

ooh...welcome ...lol so glad to meet you...gotta run off to work so more later but....welcome Nameless in houston aka HB....loved your photos..

glad you are here
    tt
    Last edited by Tiffanny Twisted; 05-09-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Welcome HB, never again shall you be called Nameless! Glad you finally posted.

It's funny, I realize that there are folks who come here looking for info (good place for that) and don't register or don't post, but I've never considered that someone might lurk here for over a year! Again, I'm glad you made yourself known!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    Hi everyone! I am VERY excited to finally be on "The Border". I have spent the last 1 1/2 years "lurking" as Henley Honey called it so I feel like I already know everyone. In fact last year I went to NYC for Glenn's "After Hours" show & met HH & VA. I was sitting 2 seats over from HH & her hubby. Long story short (or is it too late for that ) since they looked like nice sane people I introduced myself & asked if she was Joanie. It was an awesome show & HH & I have since stayed in touch.

And BTW I am aka "Nameless in Houston" as HH dubbed me. So thank you HH for posting all the Vegas pics, it was very sweet of you. I know it took a lot of time going thru all of them but what better subjects to spend time looking at for an evening!

Well I'm glad you finally posted and came out of the shadows!! Now everyone on the border will find out what I've know for the last year -- that you're fun, upbeat, positive and take EXCELLENT pictures.

It's a year today since we met at Glenn's Town Hall show and I'm glad we've stayed in touch. Here's to many more concerts and long may you post!!!
    Last edited by Henley Honey; 05-09-2013 at 10:45 AM.

HB-

Welcome! Loved the Vegas pictures. Thanks for sharing them!