I haven't seen a thread to put this in so I decided to start one, since I have a good story. If you have any interesting stories about conversations you've had about the Eagles with people (other than in here, of course!),share it here!

So tonight me and my mom and my brother were talking, keep in mind my brother has no idea the Eagles are my favorite band right now, which makes it more awesome that he just happened to bring them up. So we're talking about bands that break up over musical differences, and he goes, "That's like the band Chicago, they broke up because Glenn Frey and Don Henley didn't agree on the music." ..... WHAT!? Where do I begin with the false information in that sentence?! lol I immediately went into hyper mode, "OH MY GOD! They were from the EAGLES not Chicago, oh my God, the Eagles are my favorite band right now! And Glenn and Don didn't fight, it was 3 other guys who left the band!" Then my brother goes, "Ohh...I like that one song by Glenn, Don't You Know What The Night Can Do!" ...again, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at his ignorance..."WHAT?! That's Steve Winwood!" lmao At this point he lost all my respect as far as knowing his musical history, he is in his mid 30's, he should know this stuff LOL I told him he needs to watch the History of the Eagles with me, I need to school him in this very important knowledge!