Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hello from England

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    FF61, as for dress code for the Eagles, most people wear casual - jeans and maybe an Eagles t-shirt. I'd normally have worn one of my Glenn solo shirts, but I have to keep up with these smart youngsters (GA and MF ), so am wearing a pretty checked blouse over a pink sleeveless top. Believe me, neither pink or sleeveless are really me, so that blouse will stay in place!!
    LOL, GEF! I do try! I know you're going to look fantastic. That pink sleeveless top will definitely catch Sugar's eye!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan
    FF61, as for dress code for the Eagles, most people wear casual - jeans and maybe an Eagles t-shirt. I'd normally have worn one of my Glenn solo shirts, but I have to keep up with these smart youngsters (GA and MF ), so am wearing a pretty checked blouse over a pink sleeveless top. Believe me, neither pink or sleeveless are really me, so that blouse will stay in place!!
    I'm sure you'll look fantastic GEF! I've abandoned getting the top I've been chasing in Monsoon but have bought 2 different ones. I might try to make myself and Timtot some Timmy and Glenn shirts for the plane in the hope of linking up with other fans on the way over.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP