Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: need some comfort tonight

Default Re: need some comfort tonight

Hugs to you. I'm sorry you have had some damage but I'm so glad you are safe.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

I am so thankful you were not injured! I will continue to pray for you and your family in the difficult days ahead. God is with you. He will get you through!

SC, I'm so sorry for the damages & loss of your property, but it is only "stuff" & that can be replaced.... You will deal with it the best you can. Take it one day at a time.....Just glad to hear you & your family weren't hurt...Sending hugs

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

SC - I am so sorry to hear about your damages. But I am also so relieved to hear that you & your loved ones are safe. I understand how frustrating dealing with the unexpected can be and it is perfectly normal to feel overwhelmed at times. Take one step at a time and it will all eventually get done. You and your family are in my prayers.

has anyone heard from sad-cafe today?...wondering how she is doing?...anyone have her on Facebook?

I'm very sorry to hear about this, SC ... Hope all is well with you ...

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    has anyone heard from sad-cafe today?...wondering how she is doing?...anyone have her on Facebook?

No, unfortunately I haven't her on FB ... Hope it is alright!

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

I hope she is alright as well!!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

SC, my thoughts and prayers are sent your way. Sorry to hear this.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. In the midst of all this mess, we had to wrap up the school year. The insurance adjuster has been jacking us around and we finally got a committment to come appraise the damage on June the 1st. We have a great contractor who is going to meet with the adjuster and help us through it all. It has been a mess and we find more damage every day. It is too the point that we are just like, well add it to the list.

You are all right though that we are all alive and things can be fixed. It is just a hassle now that the shock has worn off. You wouldn't believe the "vultures" that are swarming. We get 3-5 people a day knocking on our door and wanting to tell us how they can fix our damage. Our contractor is going to put a sign in our yard and hopefully people will leave us alone.

While I was taking pictures of all the damage, one of our neighbors (who didn't seem to get much damage at all) wanted to bitch about our two boxers who bark at him while he mows his lawn. I lost it and went off on him. It was not very lady like and I am ashamed but really...

Thank you for letting me vent here and for all the comfort! I really appreciate this community! ya'all are awesome.