Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How to Get Good Seats: The Art of Purchasing Eagles Tickets

Default Re: How to Get Good Seats: The Art of Purchasing Eagles Tickets

Hi Rick! Good to hear from you. Good luck with your tickets. As far as ticket brokers, I assume you've tried all the usual suspects, Stub Hub, Ticket Liquidator, etc. I'll leave it for others to advise you. You might just get lucky the last week before the show, when brokers start frantically dropping prices to unload their tickets. If you can wait that long. That's the trick.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Border Desperado

Yes, I've been checking Stub Hub, Razorgator, TicketsNow, etc for a
    while now with no luck. Hard to believe you can't find that center
    section anywhere, even if they want half my 401K for them. LOL

I can't stand waiting until the last minute for tickets. The only time I
    do that is if I have some less desirable ones already purchased.

The hunt continues...........

Rick
    "It's only Rock and Roll, but I like it"

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rickmullen View Post
    Anyone have the name or number of a good ticket broker? I've been trying
    to find a couple of tix for Bridgestone Arena in Nashville in section B (center floor section) in the first 10 rows and there's nothing out there.
    Even the $625 VIP's are sold out. No floor seats in Platinum tickets either.
    If anyone has any suggestions, PM me.

Rick
    RM, try seatgeek.com. They list all the tickets from all the brokers. For Section B I see VividSeats, Stubhub, TicketsNow, and TN Direct.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Nashville is infamous for having a crapload of the best seats comped out to music industry people. That's why even the brokers don't have them. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason that the VIP sold out so quickly was that the seats allotted for the VIP were less than usual thanks to all the music industry comps. My friend who got a degree in music management in Nashville says the amount of comps is even greater than in LA!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

wow

kind of a shame. Those are the people that can buy the good seats with no second thought. IT is us regular people that have to scrimp and save to get there.

So, have you guys ever gone with Ticketmaster's "Official Platinum Seats"? I know they're not the same thing as the VIP Nation packages - the ridiculously expensive ones. But I'm doing some research to try and get my mom to let my sister and I go for a second round of Eagles when they play in Rosemont, IL, and I just wanna know if I spring for these seats, if they'll be worth it. I mean, they're advertising 2nd, 3rd, 5th rows on the floor. Watching an Eagles show from the floor is basically the highest item on my bucket list, so I wanna make sure!
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

I haven't bought platinum seats ever - usually way too expensive for me.

To all those looking, GOOD LUCK and just keep trying. I've been looking for a DC ticket for months checking SeatGeek, Stubhub and Ticketmaster constantly. A single on the side of the stage popped up this morning on TM and I snagged it. The same section is going for twice that on Stubhub.
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    So, have you guys ever gone with Ticketmaster's "Official Platinum Seats"? I know they're not the same thing as the VIP Nation packages - the ridiculously expensive ones. But I'm doing some research to try and get my mom to let my sister and I go for a second round of Eagles when they play in Rosemont, IL, and I just wanna know if I spring for these seats, if they'll be worth it. I mean, they're advertising 2nd, 3rd, 5th rows on the floor. Watching an Eagles show from the floor is basically the highest item on my bucket list, so I wanna make sure!
    We let some good Platinum seats get away from us for Louisville, just by procrastinating. They weren't floor seats, but they were a better value than what we ended up with from Stub Hub. Remember, TM has no hidden costs anymore - the price you see is the price you pay. SH has pricey handling fees. They even charged us $16 for next business day delivery. We ordered our tickets on a Friday and got them on Thursday.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border

We were in the 2nd row of the show in Milwaukee on the 7th. The couple in front of us told us they had walked up to the theatre box office and bought the tickets 30 minutes before the show...1st row. Off to the side, but still, 1st row.

You just never know.
    [

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Reading some of this thread and I just read the MSG thread and it just makes my head hurt. I can't imagine having to put that much thought, effort and time into trying to get tickets-- but that's just me. It really is a huge shame that it has become such a game and a gamble. Just not right, in my opinion. It just drives me nuts--especially for the prices that are being paid.

I got lucky for one of my shows in the LROOE tour playing the waiting game & got fantastic tickets just where I wanted them and for only about $15 a ticket over face value. But I also had my mind set that if those kind of tickets didn't just fall into my lap, I simply wasn't going. I checked once a day and that was it. Just don't have the patience for the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post
    The couple in front of us told us they had walked up to the theatre box office and bought the tickets 30 minutes before the show...1st row. Off to the side, but still, 1st row.
    I've watched Soda do this several times and it never ceases to amaze me the patience she has in doing this and walking away with some of the best seats. I'd have a heart attack if I was doing that.
    He sings it high, he plays it low