Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by cricrichan View Post
    Ok, I thought about that enough^^ Here are my confessions:

* I definitely need to lose weight but in this period my body seems to need sugar ... it's time for me to start a diet >.<

* I can't stand some arrogant colleagues who never miss their chance to to belittle the work or the skills of other people

* I'm a bit hypochondriac and also suffer from claustrophobia, so I'm pretty scared everytime I use an elevator or when I have to be in a narrow space ... but I always pretend everything's fine because I don't like to complain about this^^'

That's all for now
    Just remember that those who belittle the work and skills of other people are generally suffering from low self esteem and insecurities. Normal people don't have to climb the backs of their coworkers or anyone else to get where they need to go. They come off as arrogant to try and prove they're better. Don't let them bother you, and be glad you don't have those issues!

As for the claustrophobia, I have a fear of heights and I can say I'm not embarrassed about it. I've learned to deal with it when I have to, but I really don't see the need to go to high places, so I avoid them. The fact that you get into elevators instead of using the stairs means you're dealing with it better than me!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Yeah, I try to use elevators just to deal with this fear Thank you for your kind words VA
    Last edited by cricrichan; 06-10-2013 at 05:30 PM.

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Just remember that those who belittle the work and skills of other people are generally suffering from low self esteem and insecurities. Normal people don't have to climb the backs of their coworkers or anyone else to get where they need to go. They come off as arrogant to try and prove they're better. Don't let them bother you, and be glad you don't have those issues!
    I needed to hear this, too! Thanks VA!
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

VA..you're right about people who belittle others...they're just trying to make themselves feel better because they have insecurity issues...and I think you do very well with the heights thing...you're a trooper...although we'll have to discuss the Space Needle in Seattle...lol

Cricrichan...you're very brave to use the elevators and not the stairs...that's not easy to do when you have that fear...

I just thought of another one for me...I am a terrible procrastinator...and don't really know how to stop it...and I'm getting worse as I get older...

Thank you for the encouragement, Zelda
    Ummm I'm a procrastinator too ... always put things off because of my laziness

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Quote Originally Posted by Springbo View Post
    Guilty pleasure is that I actually watch Jerseylicious and Keeping Up with the Kardashians. You don't have to tell me how sick that is, I already know.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I admit I have watched them a few times! And also some of the 'Housewives' shows! Are those people fake or what!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

ok I have to admit I am a coffee addict!...black and strong please!

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

I am addicted to Starbucks! Lately I have been going daily to get my "grande soy chai, no water please". I need to be saving $ for concerts! Of course since my doctor said the soy milk was good for me, I have taken this as a GO signal.

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

OHHH so they do have the chais there!!! MMMM I love that kind of tea!!! That's good that you don't get milk since your doctor said that soy is the best!!! Now I know what to get when I go to Starbucks again!!!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!