Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Default Re: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    I am addicted to Starbucks! Lately I have been going daily to get my "grande soy chai, no water please". I need to be saving $ for concerts! Of course since my doctor said the soy milk was good for me, I have taken this as a GO signal.
    what does "no water" mean???

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesKiwi View Post
    I needed to hear this, too! Thanks VA!
    Me three

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Soda as my co worker said I never saw a brinks truck following a hearse.spend it your way

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Some of the Starbucks' baristas add water to the drink and it just dilutes it. My Starbucks knows not to add water but if I go to a different one, I always tell them no water. I can tell when there is water added as it is not as creamy.

OM13 - everyone that I have told to try the soy chai loves it! Try it sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanny Twisted View Post
    Soda as my co worker said I never saw a brinks truck following a hearse.spend it your way
    never heard that one before tt...

In fact, I am drinking one right now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    Some of the Starbucks' baristas add water to the drink and it just dilutes it. My Starbucks knows not to add water but if I go to a different one, I always tell them no water. I can tell when there is water added as it is not as creamy.

OM13 - everyone that I have told to try the soy chai loves it! Try it sometime!
    I am totally addicted to their salted almond chocolate bites and that very berry hibiscus green coffee drink. I swear they put some sort of addictive substances in their drinks and food.

TT: Love the Brinks truck following the hearse comment. One of my friends always says "money in the bank would only depress me if it meant I had to miss a Bruce concert". I think as long as the bills are paid and no one is getting hurt/going hungry, that it's all good. Guilt is a useless emotion

Quote Originally Posted by NYC Fan View Post
    I am totally addicted to their salted almond chocolate bites and that very berry hibiscus green coffee drink. I swear they put some sort of addictive substances in their drinks and food.

TT: Love the Brinks truck following the hearse comment. One of my friends always says "money in the bank would only depress me if it meant I had to miss a Bruce concert". I think as long as the bills are paid and no one is getting hurt/going hungry, that it's all good. Guilt is a useless emotion
    NYCfan...I adore your friend's quote...

Out on the Border

I started to take too many aspirin last week I took 8 in the space of a probably about a couple of minutes I stopped myself though I just felt trapped everything seemed really dark

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeToTheLimit View Post
    I started to take too many aspirin last week I took 8 in the space of a probably about a couple of minutes I stopped myself though I just felt trapped everything seemed really dark
    TMTTL - please find someone to talk to about your situation whether it is a trusted friend, clergy or a professional therapist. I am not sure where you live but here there are also professionals who volunteer their services. Some problems are just too great to face alone. Take care!