Thread: Sheryl Crow

Default Sheryl Crow

Anyone here a fan? I wouldn't say I'm her #1 fan, but I enjoy a lot of her stuff.

I bring her up because the whole "Stevie has a hard time finding a date" reminded me of this little bit from a few years ago:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCYAuTFjAL8&list=PLC6A1572C2295B3A8[/ame]

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Default Re: Sheryl Crow

I remember that video Nancy. Man it's been a while since I saw them together, but I used to have Sheryl Crow and friends on c.d. OHHH I've been a fan of Sheryl Crow for a long time. Wonderful singer!!! I used to listen to her music constantly when I was younger. I have some favvies of her's, but I'll post one of them:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUy0_M46I1c[/ame]

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

I love this song, probably my fav by Sheryl, and they do make a very good point (says the single old lady)..
    Sandy

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I like her and have a few songs in my iTunes. Not a huge fan, but she's had some good ones.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

I'm a big fan. It's funny, though, my two favorite songs of hers are duets -- Picture with Kid Rock and Always On Your Side with Sting.

I Love Cheryl Crow...She's an amazing singer...Love her voice & she always seemed so down to earth & real.

I have some of her albums,...Thanks for reminding me, I need to put them on my ipod...She & Stevie sound wonderful together too. Loved her doing White Room with Eric Clapton...one of the many guys she's dated.

Huge, huge, huge Sheryl Crow fan! Not only do I love her music but I think she's very pretty as well.

I love a lot of her music. If It Makes You Happy, Everyday Is A Winding Road, Steve McQueen, My Favorite Mistake, All I Wanna Do, Soak Up The Sun, Can't Cry Anymore, Real Gone, on and on.

I play guitar on My Favorite Mistake and If It Makes You Happy at Ausfest with the female singer there, who also sings Gold Dust Woman and Edge Of Seventeen.

Her new songs are fab, Easy and Shotgun.

-----

Oh, and a funny SC related guitar story!

I was at a Guitar Center about 6 months ago and was trying out a delay pedal. So I use my favorite delay riff which is My Favorite Mistake. I started into it and I literally had the whole staff and some customers coming over and watching me... Nobody plays that there. It's all death metal played by kids mostly.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

I really like her too. My favorite songs would be Strong Enough, Soak up The sun, My Favorite Mistake, and Picture with Kid Rock.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

I do like her music and do think she is a strong woman