Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles at Madison Square Garden, NYC Nov 8th, 9th, and 11th 2013

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles at Madison Square Garden, NYC Nov 8th, 9th, and 11th 2013

Quote Originally Posted by klmeps View Post
    I don't usually post but do read the board quite often. I'm going to the MSG shows but am doing the VIP thing so can't meet up with you for the preshow dinner. Is anyone else from the list doing the VIP dinner? Or are you guys meeting up at all after the show? I live on Long Island but may stay overnight in the city, at least Friday since I'll be going to the show again on Saturday. I have met a few of you at Timothy shows, but I have to admit I'm really bad at matching names to the names here on the board!

Karen

VA, Zelda, GA, Desperada and I are doing VIP. I'll send you a pm with my contact info.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Hi, Karen!!! Here's a link that **might** help with the names!

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/foru...ead.php?t=2980

I'm VK, obviously, and also called a lot of other names, some of which I can't post here (the ones my brother calls me!), but Verna or Verna K. are two I can post. I did meet you in DC at Timothy's concert, so I remember you!

I am doing VIP for both of those nights, so I'll see you at both dinners. Lucky you! It'll be good to talk to you again. Some of the others are doing both shows as VIP and some are only doing one of the two. I'm not even sure I can keep track of it all! So, obviously, if I'm going to meet up with those not doing any VIP, it would need to be after the shows. So far, my only plan is to survive until I get to NYC. Things at work defy description.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

I'm only seeing the saturday november 9th show, but I'm super excited for my very first EAGLES concert!

oh and no VIP for me either... couldn't afford it :/
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

Hello everyone
    I have been reading a lot of great posts but I'm not very good at replying. I will be going to the Friday night show. No Vip since it was too steep for my budget. It will be my first Eagles concert. I cant wait!!!

Out on the Border

VK,
    Thanks for that link. It does help some! I'm just horrible at names. I do remember meeting you and I know you were with a couple other people from this list but I don't remember there names. And I met someone at Timothy's show at BB Kings in NYC but I'm not sure who it was. I want to say maybe Zelda but like I said, I'm horrible with names so I don't mean to offend anyone, it's just me. Can't wait to meet up at the VIP. I usually go to those things alone and find them pretty boring so this time it should be fun!

Karen

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klmeps View Post
    VK,
    Thanks for that link. It does help some! I'm just horrible at names. I do remember meeting you and I know you were with a couple other people from this list but I don't remember there names. And I met someone at Timothy's show at BB Kings in NYC but I'm not sure who it was. I want to say maybe Zelda but like I said, I'm horrible with names so I don't mean to offend anyone, it's just me. Can't wait to meet up at the VIP. I usually go to those things alone and find them pretty boring so this time it should be fun!

Karen
    Yes, it was me, Dreamer, and Zelda, and I think you did see Zelda the next night at BB King's, but not sure.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Hey Karen - great to hear from you. And yep - I think we've run into each other at two or three different Eagles/Tim shows. I'm glad you are going to the MSG shows and look forward to seeing you there.

And speaking of getting together ...

New York Border Party Announcements

I have made reservations for those of you who would like to get together before and/or after the Friday and Saturday shows. The details are as follows:

Friday, November 8th

Dinner reservations for 5:30 at Stout, 133 W. 33rd Street

No formal plans to get together after the show.

Saturday, November 9th

Dinner reservations for 5:30 at Mustang Harry's, 352 7th Avenue

After show reservations for 11:30 at Mustang Harry's, 352 7th Avenue

Important! - Please confirm your attendance at these events here in this thread or by sending me a PM no later than Monday, November 4th so I can provide the restaurants with an accurate headcount. Include which date and events you are planning to attend and the number in your party. If the restaurants are very busy, they may not be able to accommodate extras in the party, so be sure to respond to me so that you are included.

Thanks - Kay

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Hey Karen - great to hear from you. And yep - I think we've run into each other at two or three different Eagles/Tim shows. I'm glad you are going to the MSG shows and look forward to seeing you there.

And speaking of getting together, I have made reservations for those of you who would like to get together before and/or after the Friday and Saturday shows.

New York Border Party Announcements

The details are as follows:

Friday, November 8th

Dinner reservations at 5:30 at Stout, 133 W. 33rd Street

No formal plans to get together after the show.

Saturday, November 9th

Dinner reservations at 5:30 at Mustang Harry's, 352 7th Avenue

After show reservations at 11:30 at Mustang Harry's, 352 7th Avenue

Important! - Please confirm your attendance at these events here in this thread or by sending me a PM no later than Monday, November 4th so I can provide the restaurants with an accurate headcount. Include which date and events you are planning to attend and the number in your party. If the restaurants are very busy, they may not be able to accommodate extras in the party, so sure to respond to me so that you are included.

Thanks - Kay

I'm in both nights for the "after party". Hubby will join us Friday, not Saturday. He's letting me off my leash for Sat. night. Look out!!!
    11 days!!! Can't wait!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I'm in Friday night for the pre show. I'm VIP Saturday night, do I get fed at that? Definitely in for After party Saturday night too! Will check with Desperada but think she is also VIP both nights.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Smile Re: Eagles at Madison Square Garden, NYC Nov 8th, 9th, and 11th 2013

Definitely in for the after party on Sat, 11/9 at Mustang Harry's (almost wrote Sally's)

count me in plus my friend Laura.

Thanks!
    Maddi

so often times it happens that we live our life in chains and we never even know we have the key.