Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles at Bell Center, Montreal, 11/4/13

Default Re: Eagles at Bell Center, Montreal, 11/4/13

Quote Originally Posted by Glennhoney View Post
    Are you gonna catch a concert somewhere this summer Glennlover?
    I would love to! I tried for decent tickets in Toronto or Ottawa, but I wasn't able to get anything good (at regular price). My hubby then vetoed the trip anyway, for financial reasons. I would be in a better position to go to the Montreal concert in November, but I doubt that I will be able to convince him. Unfortunately I'm not able to travel alone.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Maybe you could try the 'early Christmas present' line GL?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    I would love to! I tried for decent tickets in Toronto or Ottawa, but I wasn't able to get anything good (at regular price). My hubby then vetoed the trip anyway, for financial reasons. I would be in a better position to go to the Montreal concert in November, but I doubt that I will be able to convince him. Unfortunately I'm not able to travel alone.

I know what you're saying...with the cost of tickets, airfare, hotels...it gets really expensive...Thank God for airmiles!!...but Montreal is probably doable by car, which may be less expensive...and IF we should go, it would only be an overnight trip....I still have a LOT of work to do before convincing my hubby..

I checked out the Bell Center ticket office and it would seem like some tickets are already available...AND the price for the same seats as we have in Minneapolis are tripled...YIKES!!!!

I checked out the Bell Center ticket office and it would seem like some tickets are already available...AND the price for the same seats as we have in Minneapolis are tripled...YIKES!!!!
    Did you call them? I couldn't get anything to come up on their website. What seats are available & what was the price range?

I know neither one of us would want to drive there, especially into Montreal & I don't have enough Airmiles to do any good, but GA, I might try the early Christmas present tactic.
    Last edited by GlennLover; 06-25-2013 at 06:32 AM.

I was doing some checking & it seems that I should be able to use my AIRMILES to pay for the flight. I mentioned this to my husband & he is open to the idea if I really want to go & I make all the arrangements! I told him that I do REALLY want to go VERY BADLY (duh)! Once I confirm that I can use the AIRMILES I just have to secure good seats at the concert, some thing that I don't have much luck with. But, where there's a will there's a way.

I was doing some checking & it seems that I should be able to use my AIRMILES to pay for the flight. I mentioned this to my husband & he is open to the idea if I really want to go & I make all the arrangements! I told him that I do REALLY want to go VERY BADLY (duh)! Once I confirm that I can use the AIRMILES I just have to secure good seats at the concert, some thing that I don't have much luck with. But, where there's a will there's a way.

woohoo..that would be amazing...I've got my boss calling in some favors for me..trying to find me some tickets from some of the companies we deal with...hopefully they can come up with something..

woohoo..that would be amazing...I've got my boss calling in some favors for me..trying to find me some tickets from some of the companies we deal with...hopefully they can come up with something..
    That would be aMAZing if your boss could pull that off!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Good luck, GH! It would be great if we could meet up in Montreal! BTW, how many tickets do you think he will be able to get?

Good luck, GH! It would be great if we could meet up in Montreal! BTW, how many tickets do you think he will be able to get?

haha..probably NONE...but keeping my fingers crossed for at least 2!!