Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisville, KY - 7/06/13

Default Re: Louisville, KY - 7/06/13

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Ok-I just saw the pics in the program of everyone individually & all I can say about Timothy's is OMG!!!! Can someone scan it for me or post a good pic of it? I so want it as my avi!!!!
    Where did you see the booklet pics?

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Quote Originally Posted by mikewalker View Post
    Was there last night and it was great, hope I can make it to Nashville in Octoberr. They gave it there all and it was worth the money!
    Hi mike and welcome! Where were you sitting?
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Ok-I just saw the pics in the program of everyone individually & all I can say about Timothy's is OMG!!!! Can someone scan it for me or post a good pic of it? I so want it as my avi!!!!
    Sorry, I didn't buy one. I just looked at Soda's.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Wow. The concert sounds amazing. And I get to see it in 9 days. I can't wait !!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Troubadour View Post
    Where did you see the booklet pics?
    Just saw it posted on FB- just a pic of the pic.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

If you want to see all the merchandise at the concert go to Facebook
    Eagles Fastlane.

They posted pictures of a lot of the merch & I agree, TBF that pic of Timothy in the program is to die for. I must get it!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Ask and it shall be delivered. I just got an inbox on FB with these 2 pics. Yippee!! They aren't the best because they're not scans but good enough for now. These are so awesome!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Okay, I've just taken a look... NICE! Glenn looks buff in his pic with the folded arms! And Don's wearing a henley, right? See, he could so wear that on stage now. Love the pics and love the avatar, Willie!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    Yes, There is a very clear shot of Will behind Joe in the photo gallery I think Photo #22

The guys look really casual & comfy in the outfits they chose to wear. I think it was a bit more casual than I was expecting, but they have to be comfortable. I wonder if it was as hot in Louisville as it was here in NYC.
    No it was actually very pleasant temps, and no rain! Kentucky has had rain for about 8 days in a row, but it stopped in Louisville qbout 4 hours before the concert!
    "Leave me be, I'm just walkin' this line!"

Out on the Border

Hubby and I went to the show, from Indy, last night. Our first Eagles show! We are 37 and 40, so on the younger end of the spectrum. Our seats were row B of sec 117 which was the closest to the stage not right at the side of it. They actually had rows A and B as set up chairs on the floor! Hubby was disappointed at first because he wanted to be elevated, but realized they ended up being amazing seats! We had a great view! Bad thing about seats that close was they were heavily enforcing the no pics or videos rule, so we didn't attempt. Thanks to the person who got the youtube videos!

I thought the show was GREAT! At first I didn't like the opening...seemed very uneventful when I expected something huge, but once I realized what they were doing, I appreciated it. They had a very small stage area with a black backdrop and some "utility" looking drop down lamps, walked out without a word, sat down and started playing. Once Don joined them he was on a very small drum set. They explained after the beginning how that setup was much like their rehearsal setting in California at the very start of the group. As the show progressed chronologically, so did the set.

As for the set list, I was happy with it. Hubby was very disappointed they didn't do any Don songs, but I told him it's the history of the Eagles! I would've loved some Don music, but I can see why they didn't do it this tour. Hubby was also disappointed in the sound. He was expecting absolute perfection as we're used to from the DVD's and blu-ray. There were a couple spots I noticed they were a bit off and not so tight, but not enough for me to be disappointed in the least. I told him I think he went in with expectations way too high and also that it was the first show of the tour!

Luckily we have tickets to the Indy show in October too - 10th row floor - so I'm excited to see how/if the show changes and /or perfects during that time.