Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee, WI - 7/07/13

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Milwaukee, WI - 7/07/13

Opening a review thread for everyone and going to bed! I already know it'll be a great show!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Default Re: Milwaukee, WI - 7/07/13

Small clip of WW.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYuCBAF5Z58[/ame]
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

I have some so-so pictures, I was WAY over on Bernie's/Tim's side, so dont expect much LOL I couldn't get any service from there so I had to wait until I got back to my hotel!

The setlist was exactly like Louisville so no surprises.

Ok I took like 20 pictures and I dont want to add them all seperately so i'm trying to figure out how to do all at once so this might take a while LOL

Edit; ok i've wasted enough time trying to figure this out and it isn't working and now i'm just pissed, my pictures sucked anyway LOL I hope someone else posts some!
    Last edited by AstraeaLunaAvani; 07-08-2013 at 01:18 AM.

Hi guys! Just got back and all I have to say is WOW. Absolutely amazing. Best concert I've ever been to, hands down. It was hot, and I was sweaty, and I screamed so hard that I got a headache, and my throat's sore, but I don't even care because I just saw the freakin' Eagles. And surprisingly - not really any drunk people in our immediate section. Very nice!

I'll write up a review tomorrow, because I'm exhausted and a good night's sleep sounds awesome right now. But I'm on a huuuuuge Eagles high right now!
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Sadly, I am too hot and tired to go into a lot of detail tonight, or post ny admittedly shaky pictures, but wanted to pop in and say it was a GREAT show!! Great sense of gratitude from them all, and a lot of playfulness from Joe and Glenn. So hot for them-Tim pulled his hair into a ponytail! And Don soaked thru his shirt--but they seemed to have fun. Bernie absolutely rocked...

I felt the second half of the show flowed better than the first--the pretaped video bits of Don and Glenn aren't needed--I'd rather they just told those stories on stage, live. And the order of the Desperado songs could be better--the Doolin Dalton/Desperado reprise confused people--unless you know the album and it's layout, people seemed to think they were simply doing an odd version of "Desperado!"

And for those keeping track, at intermission, Glenn changed into a grey tee with "Power to the Peaceable" on it. And he looked quite fetching!!

Thanks for reporting back so quickly, guys! I'm really glad they didn't drop anything!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I hope I didn't forget all the awesome moments I wanted to remember...Joe said some funny things, like "I dont know where we're going, I don't know where we've been and I dont know where we're going" (something to that affect!)

He stole the show, I think...everyone was on their feet during his solo songs, which is something that shocked me, the crowd sat for the first half of the show. I hate when people sit at concerts so I stood up anytime anyone around me did.

One thing I noticed and thought was AWESOME was how the crowd cheered super loud for Don, Timothy and Joe! Like audibly louder than they did for Bernie or Glenn. Did any of you notice that too, who were there?

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
    I have some so-so pictures, I was WAY over on Bernie's/Tim's side, so dont expect much LOL I couldn't get any service from there so I had to wait until I got back to my hotel!

The setlist was exactly like Louisville so no surprises.

Ok I took like 20 pictures and I dont want to add them all seperately so i'm trying to figure out how to do all at once so this might take a while LOL

Edit; ok i've wasted enough time trying to figure this out and it isn't working and now i'm just pissed, my pictures sucked anyway LOL I hope someone else posts some!

So lucky you were on Tim's side, and with his hair in a ponytail! And the crowd cheering super loud for him! Its all too much for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
    One thing I noticed and thought was AWESOME was how the crowd cheered super loud for Don, Timothy and Joe! Like audibly louder than they did for Bernie or Glenn. Did any of you notice that too, who were there?
    I thought people cheered really loud for Glenn, actually. Don always gets tons of applause, though. (If anyone was sitting near Section 14 and heard lots of screams of "I LOVE YOU DON HENLEY", well... that was me.) Timothy's cheering was actually louder than I've ever heard it, Joe's was really loud too. Bernie's was a little less intense though, I agree.
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    So lucky you were on Tim's side, and with his hair in a ponytail! And the crowd cheering super loud for him! Its all too much for me!!
    I actually was bummed I couldn't get a seat on Joe's side, I kept taking pictures of the screen when he was on it LOL