Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee, WI - 7/07/13

Default Re: Milwaukee, WI - 7/07/13

[quote=AstraeaLunaAvani;238324]I was the same way!! Nobody around me was singing along or standing so I felt like I had to contain myself but I was singing so loud with a huge smile on my face during that song!

I'm worried about this AstaeaLunaAvani. I'm seeing the Eagles on 7/25 with my husband (big mistake) and some friends. They will sit like lumps while I will want to sing, dance, stand etc. Then of course on the ride home I will be judged and criticized by DH. No more shows with him to any artist

so often times it happens that we live our life in chains and we never even know we have the key.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    --Does anyone else find themselves waving people to get out of the way of the camera's view in these videos?

LOL! My inclination to to reach out, tap the guy on the shoulder and say DOWN IN FRONT!!!!

Thanks so much Austin for truly awesome "man on the scene" coverage. I was suppose to be going to the Cleveland show but our proposed relocation didn't happen. Now we're looking at Denver, Moline, Lincoln and Minneapolis dates. And since they never play Rapid City we have to hope and pray that Sioux Falls will be added at some point.
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Thanks for all of the kind comments everyone on the videos.

I've had horrible insomnia this week (and no, not just because of what's going on ) so it makes perfect sense. I managed to sleep last night until about 5am.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

--Does anyone else find themselves waving people to get out of the way of the camera's view in these videos?
    Me! Good grief people! I'm in my seat at least a half hour before showtime! What's with getting seated late?

--Saturday Night... It gave me chills and then when Bernie came out for Train, I about cried. Did we ever think we'd actually see this happening? I'm still in disbelief.
    I know. It's really pretty unbelievable to me too! I so hope he continues through this tour!

--This last point, I would like everyone else's opinions on also. Maybe it's just me? Maybe it's the bad quality video? And I don't wish to upset ANYONE with this observation and wasn't even going to mention it but I really want to know what everyone else thinks. I didn't notice it in the Louisville video of NKIT and am anxious to see if we get a video of it from Cleveland last night. BUT NKIT for Milwaukee just sounded, for lack of a better word, off a bit? Glenn seemed to struggle in spots. I first noticed it in the line "so don't let them down" when he sang the word "down". Anyone who was there, did he seem to struggle? I'm hoping it was just the bad videos and he's not struggling. But all I could think about was maybe he knew what he was thinking (of course he did-he knows his own voice!) and that's why he really didn't want to do it in concert anymore.
    I hadn't said anything yet either, but I thought Glenn really seemed to struggle with a couple songs in Louisville. I haven't had time to listen here yet. I chalked it up to first show jitters or sound in the venue or the recording. We've heard After Hours. We know he's way better!

And yes, thank you WF/Austin! You da man!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

--I can't get enough of watching the videos for Those Shoes. I just didn't think they'd do it and I'm beyond happy that it's in the setlist.
    Me too, TBF! I can't stop watching them!

--Will's hair seems so much shorter than I'm use to. And Scott's also. I miss Scott's hair from a decade ago.
    It's funny, the first thing I said during band intros when they introduced Scott was "He cut his hair!" I guess I never really paid attention to his hair the first two times I saw the boys. But I have to say, Scott looks really good with short hair. Will, too!
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Here's Saturday Night for ya'll.

SN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFl4H55Qe0w
    Train is included in this and they are both awesome!

Does anyone else hear a mandolin being played in SN? I wonder if Bernie is playing it in the background?

In Train when Bernie introduces Glenn on the 1st solo the camera loses it's place and doesn't show Glenn playing. I want to say 'get the camera on Glenn right now!'
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

[quote=desperado;238393]
    Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
    I was the same way!! Nobody around me was singing along or standing so I felt like I had to contain myself but I was singing so loud with a huge smile on my face during that song!

I'm worried about this AstaeaLunaAvani. I'm seeing the Eagles on 7/25 with my husband (big mistake) and some friends. They will sit like lumps while I will want to sing, dance, stand etc. Then of course on the ride home I will be judged and criticized by DH. No more shows with him to any artist
    I feel your pain!! 90% of the time I have to go to concerts alone so i'm at the mercy of whoever I end up being next to so I always pray I get by other people who aren't afraid to let loose like me! I wish I could go to that show with you so you would have someone else acting like you! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Me! Good grief people! I'm in my seat at least a half hour before showtime! What's with getting seated late?
    I have NEVER seen so many latecomers and people who just can't stay in their spots...the ENTIRE show there were people going in and out of their spots, coming back with water, beer and food. It was seriously constant and really pissing me off. I didn't bring any water with me, didn't drink any during the show, didn't eat anything, didn't get up to use the bathroom, I was there an hour early, and I had no problem. I remember thinking I really wish people would put the music first and eat/drink/pee before and after the show!

I still haven't seen any videos of Doolin' Dalton, did I miss it? Or is it possible NOBODY filmed that song!? If that's the case I am just left shaking my head...it was the only song I considered filming but my cellphone barely has any memory left and it would have filled up before the song was over.

Quote Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani View Post
    I still haven't seen any videos of Doolin' Dalton, did I miss it? Or is it possible NOBODY filmed that song!? If that's the case I am just left shaking my head...it was the only song I considered filming but my cellphone barely has any memory left and it would have filled up before the song was over.
    I couldn't tell you which threads but yes at least two DD videos have been posted.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."