Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee, WI - 7/07/13

Default Re: Milwaukee, WI - 7/07/13

Thanks for all the reviews! I just love reading everyone's impressions of the shows as well as enjoying the photos. Keep 'em coming!

Welcome back ABM! Glad you were able to go to the show! Fantastic, huh?

kdz, welcome to The Border!

Molly, that usually happens to me if I load photos to Photobucket, post them here, then move them to another Photobucket album. I have to move them to the album I want them in before I post them here.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Thanks for all the update and Woo Hoo Glenn is wearing Jeans!!!!
    Can not wait to see that in person!

Is it just me or is Don's beard really long? Didn't know if it is just the photos or if it is a lot longer ??
    Sandy

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Happy to hear you all had a great show!

I noticed a lot of love for Timothy at our show too. It made me wonder if more people than I think know about his health issues.
    I think so too, at least that's half the reason I cheered so loud for him!

Stuck on the Border

Thanks for all the reviews and photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post
    We seemed to be in the "party" section - up and dancing thru most of the show, when the other sections close to the stage sat politely.
    I was trying to see if the people down there in front were standing but my eyesight is bad and it was far from me so it looked like everyone was sitting but apparently you guys weren't! I wish I was able to get those seats too, guess I was too slow on ticket release day!

-Glenn at one point stopped talking and said "Oh, I almost swallowed a bug!"
    LMAO!! so THATS what was so funny! I knew I missed a joke!

-At the onset of "Doolin Dalton" there was some confusion with Timothy sort of putting his hands up like "I don't know". A roadie hurried over and handed something...Glenn said, "slight delay, we were missing a very important instrment"...Timmy's harmonica!
    Ahhh...you cleared that up for me too, I was wondering what he meant by that!

None of your pictures are showing up for me, can anyone else see them?

Also, did you get my text message I sent? I thought since you didn't reply that your phone must have died or maybe it didn't send in time or something.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarilloByMorning View Post
    What's awry with Randy? Guess I'll poke around the boards, as I'm certain you've all mentioned it somewhere. I hope he's alright.
    He's had some health problems recently, he's ok now but still recovering from what I've heard, and also hasn't done anything musically in a long time.

Joe looked like a bloody RAWK STAR, too, between that shirt and the hair.
    My thoughts exactly...I love him so much!!

MOLLY, can you direct us to your pictures on Photobucker or Flickr? I missed the chance to see them and am drooling at a vision of Timothy with his ponytail!!!!

Great reviews and all from everyone...and thanks a million times over for sharing and updating.
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    Well, here's my review!

My mom, sister and I got to Summerfest at around 6:00 after taking the freeway flyer that consisted of all middle aged people going to see the Eagles. I kid you not, my sister and I were the only ones our age there. We walked around the grounds for a bit, sipping water and eating grapes. Meanwhile, the line to get into the Marcus was freaky long. Like, imagine the longest line you've ever seen and double it. It was insane.
    You got there about the same time as me! And yeah wasn't that line CRAZY?! I walked all the way to the front of it to make sure it WAS the line, before getting in it. I don't know why they couldn't have opened it a lot sooner...or was there another show there earlier in the day?

Although, soon before they started, a warm smell of colitas rose up through the air... literally. Someone was smoking weed a few sections away and everyone in our section was like, "Put it away!"
    Damn, I was in the wrong section!

When Bernie came out for Train Leaves Here, he got some great applause. I gotta say, he was lookin' good! I don't really know the song, but sitting there and enjoying his voice was nice.
    I was also enjoying his voice, I never liked that song much before but hearing it live did something to me. I wish he had sang more often! His voice is as good as the others'!

And then it was over. My sister refused to leave until the guys were offstage.
    Same here!! lol I kept taking more pictures of them bowing and waving to the crowd, I NEVER leave concerts until I see them all leave the stage!

We got out of our section, and as we were walking out, my mom decided to tell me that she saw my grandpa's neighbors at the concert, and apparently the neighbor's cousin works as a roadie for the Eagles. So I guess I gotta get in contact with this guy... :P
    Ooooh, yes you do!! Lucky, you got a connection now!

Quote Originally Posted by kdzbme View Post
    I was there last night in Milwaukee at SUMMERFEST. I knew the set list but it was still a surprise how wonderful the band sounds! I was especially surprised that they played so many JOE WALSH songs. I am seeing them again in September in Minneapolis, so will see if they change that set list up again as the tour goes on. I wish I could follow them around the country on their tour, but my teacher's pension isn't going to support tickets to all those concerts!

Very professional and 10th row was a great view!
    Awww you're so lucky, i'd be at the Mpls show too (since I live somewhat closeby), but i'll be back in North Dakota at my job. I'd love to follow them around too, I get 2 weeks off every other month but I'd spend all my savings if I did that! lol