Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee, WI - 7/07/13

Default Re: Milwaukee, WI - 7/07/13

I keep hoping they'll play the Resch Center in Green Bay because that's where I first saw them for Farewell 1, and they also played there for Long Road... so why not this tour? Green Bay is much more doable for me than Chicago, which I'm doing serious research on right now. I keep telling my family that I miss them, and how ridiculous is it to miss a band that doesn't even know you exist?
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

I never thought about Green Bay...? We need to send vibes out to the universe to make them want to return to our neck of the woods.

(And I can't tell you how many texts I've sent to my sister and cousins saying "I miss the Eagles...." or "Remember when...?" We're trapped in a fog of Eagles euphoria.

Green Bay was pretty convenient. Only about three hours away and I handled the late hours, long drive and loudness of the concert pretty well as a seven-ish year old kid. Although the Bradley Center would be ideal too. It's all a matter of getting really good seats for me!
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    Green Bay was pretty convenient. Only about three hours away and I handled the late hours, long drive and loudness of the concert pretty well as a seven-ish year old kid. Although the Bradley Center would be ideal too. It's all a matter of getting really good seats for me!
    I could see them hitting Green Bay before coming back to Milwaukee. The Bradley Center sucks (my opinion) and I recall them saying how much they enjoy
    the Green Bay area. Don even mentioned how they used to go to Sister Bay and/or Egg Harbor. ??? Seriously, there's like a bait shop, an antique store, a church and 6 taverns there and that's about it.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post
    I could see them hitting Green Bay before coming back to Milwaukee. The Bradley Center sucks (my opinion) and I recall them saying how much they enjoy
    the Green Bay area. Don even mentioned how they used to go to Sister Bay and/or Egg Harbor. ??? Seriously, there's like a bait shop, an antique store, a church and 6 taverns there and that's about it.
    Ooh, I'd like to read that! You don't mean they performed there, do you? Just hung out, right? We've vacationed in Door County, WI twice several years ago, and enjoyed the laid back vibe.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Molly View Post
    I gathered they just hung out.
    [

How cool! I love the idea of them wandering around some quiet town on their days off.

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

I'd hit Chicago if I wasn't going to be at work. The only dates when i'm home are too far away to drive to and I can't afford a major vacation right now.

Molly did you get my message? I haven't seen you on here since the day of the concert!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks to everyone for their reviews. Glad all of you who went to the show had an awesome time!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016