Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Eagles and Dixie Chicks

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Quote Originally Posted by zermie
    Soda, I'll have to take your word for it that Indiana is boring, it sounds boring, although I say that with never having been there, I almost came out for an Eagles show in Indianapolis a few years ago, but really, what have you done for us besides Mellancamp ?
    Well, Axl Rose I think... eh, forget it. lol
    Don't forget Dan Quayle.

MF, I sympathise with you. I really do. If you can try and get to Europe, do it. But don't only set your heart on front row seats because they are not that easy to get.

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Frey
    Spare a thought for me, FP. At least it's possible (even probable) that the Eagles will visit Australia again, even if you have to wait (however frustrating it might be! ), but if I want to see them, I will HAVE to travel. Europe, the UK or Ireland will probably be the easiest for me to travel to, and the thought is quite daunting, as I've only been on a plane once - up-country to Johannesburg, and all the arrangements were made for me, by one of the members of my band (we played a gig up-country). Then I haven't even started talking about how much money I will need to save to make such a trip possible. The value of the South African Rand to the world's strongest currencies such as the US Dollar, the UK pound, the Euro and the Australian Dollar is quite scary . Then there's the cost of front row tickets, and I will accept nothing less than front row tickets! (Mrs Frey aims high... )
    Yes, I think you win the Most-Unfortunate-Location award! I certainly hope that you can make it to at least one of these shows. Perhaps you can get an All-Access thingy for the one(s) you attend so that you're guaranteed good seats. You have a few months to save up... here's hoping it works out and you have no car repairs like poor EF!
    Yep, I'm geographically challenged, all right! Thanks for your support, though, Soda. I've never even heard of an All-Access ticket, or card - you'll have to educate me!

FP, thanks for your support too. I'd love to at least be sitting within the first few rows at an Eagles concert - I really don't want to watch them on the big screen. That would be like watching a DVD - it's great all the same, but it's NOT the same, if you understand my meaning. As for me actually attending a concert, well... let's hope, as Soda says, that it works out!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

The Eagles and the Chicks open the state-of-the-art Nokia theater tonight. I wish I could be there! Where is that lottery money when I really need it?

Can't wait for the reviews--I am so curious about the new set list!

Me too! I'm dying to know what will be played!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Oh, it's tonight? Hopefully we'll get to see a video somewhere. Like you two I'm curious about the set list.