Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Eagles and Dixie Chicks

Quote Originally Posted by SodaScouts
    I wonder if they'll do any songs off of the new album at these shows? Considering the timing, it seems a very good possibility.
    I had the same thought!! Given that the album is suppose to release in the fall, I suspect they very well might do a few new songs.. free advertising for the new album :P

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by EasyFeeling
    Maybe I can go to see them. Depends on how much money I can save. Actually I want to see my aunt again and combinate my visit with a concert.
    Or... Dreamer offered me to come to her house. That's an idea... I will take all my Keith CDs with me to convince her. Probably she will regret that she has ever invited me.
    If Dreamer kicks you and Keith out you can come visit me EF!

As for those prices, WOW! I sure hope the tour tickets won't be that high, but I will definitely get to 1 show. Somehow! I have been saving for it all year already.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    If Dreamer kicks you and Keith out you can come visit me EF!
    Ooooooh, that's great! We can go to the Eagles and in case Keith is not touring next year (which I assume) we can watch all my DVDs (about 15)

You're welcome at my place in Indiana too, EF, although I'm not sure if you'd want to come to such a boring state! lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    EF, I don't think you will see them in Europe next year, just as I won't see them in Australia. I think next year will be devoted to the US and Canada. I think they will do Europe, Asia and Australia in 2009.
    Yes, I know that, FP. Maybe I can go to see them. Depends on how much money I can save. Actually I want to see my aunt again and combinate my visit with a concert.
    Or... Dreamer offered me to come to her house. That's an idea... I will take all my Keith CDs with me to convince her. Probably she will regret that she has ever invited me.
    Well, if you can go, that is great for you. I try to stay out of these discussions because of where I am. I have to wait. I am used to it. There is no point in my talking about going to the United States. I can't.

Of course this now makes ME sound negative, and that was not the intention.

I don't think we should worry so much about sounding negative or whatever. We're all excited about the album and tour. It's only natural to express disappointment about not being able to see them when/where you'd like to. There's nothing wrong with that.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Yikes, maybe we'd better all send a few up!
    That's funny, Brooke!

Oh EF - not to worry! I won't kick you out if you bring Keith CDs with you. I'll just shut myself in a room and look at Eagles pics!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

You're welcome to come to my place in Dallas, EF if you can handle this awful Texas heat.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Oh EF - not to worry! I won't kick you out if you bring Keith CDs with you. I'll just shut myself in a room and look at Eagles pics!
    Staring at Eagles pics while listening to Keith, sounds good.

Aww, thank you all for your hospitality. I've learned this is characteristic for you Americans. I spent my holidays in the USA two times, in 1999 and 2000. And I got to know almost all friends of my aunt. Everyone asked me to come to their house and I loved it.

Soda, I don't believe Indiana is boring. It's your home and probably you don't see the beauty of your place anymore. And it would be new to me and that's never boring.

FP, I understand your problem. Maybe it's easier for me but it would cost me a lot of money so I'll see if I can make it. Today I went to the autoshop and the repair costed me 250 Euros. 250 here, 250 there ... if it continues in this way I can give up my plans.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm sorry to hear about your car repairs EF! I just hate those!

And you overseas fans, just know that when they are touring "over there" I will feel just as bad that I can't come "over there" as you are feeling about coming "over here"!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten