Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rock N Roll Memorabilia

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: Rock N Roll Memorabilia

oh wow you met him? How cool..can yu fill us in on the story?

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Silly me, when I was cleaning out the spare bedroom this weekend getting ready to paint, I packed all my stuff in a box. Still have some odds and ends in the other bedroom I will try to remember to take some pictures of and post.

But I guess I can put this here, even tho I just posted a few pictures in the Every Picture thread. A friend of mine who makes jewelry, sent me a Memorial Bracelet of Benjamin Orr. Here's one of the pictures of it.

She's made me a Benjamin necklace that I believe I've posted a pic of in the Cars thread, a Zeppelin necklace and I had a Guns N Roses one made for our Liz last year when she was going through her health ordeals. She does wonderful work.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I saw it in the other thread, too! Nice!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

really cool tbf now can she do one for the eagles??

Nice stuff guys! Love it! hang them on the wall.
    I have my Beatles stuff on the wall.
    I have a photo of the Beatles in the Cavern Club, along with a piece of the club when they knocked it down & signed by Pete Best who is on the drums in this photo. I think it is from 1962...They are soooo young in the picture. They look like babies.
    I have to take a picture of it, but I'm too lazy to do it right now!

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Silly me, when I was cleaning out the spare bedroom this weekend getting ready to paint, I packed all my stuff in a box. Still have some odds and ends in the other bedroom I will try to remember to take some pictures of and post.

But I guess I can put this here, even tho I just posted a few pictures in the Every Picture thread. A friend of mine who makes jewelry, sent me a Memorial Bracelet of Benjamin Orr. Here's one of the pictures of it.

She's made me a Benjamin necklace that I believe I've posted a pic of in the Cars thread, a Zeppelin necklace and I had a Guns N Roses one made for our Liz last year when she was going through her health ordeals. She does wonderful work.
    Wow That bracelet is amazing!!!!!!! Love it!

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

Stuck on the Border

My husband got this Joe Bonamassa figure. He also got a Christmas tree ornament!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

FP-- husband is apparently a fan? Can you ask him about some recommendations. I really like what little I've heard of him but don't know much about what's out there.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    FP-- husband is apparently a fan? Can you ask him about some recommendations. I really like what little I've heard of him but don't know much about what's out there.
    It's ironic. We have the three Black Country Communion albums because Mike's other hero Glenn Hughes plays bass in that band (Jason Bonham played drums; they have basically split up now. Ironically we don't have any of Joe's own albums but we have the BCC Europe DVD & these:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Acoustic-Evening-Vienna-Opera-House/dp/B00B6QXN56/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1375408346&sr=1-1&keywords=joe+bonamassa+vienna+opera+house[/ame]

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Joe-Bonamassa-Beacon-Theatre-Blu-ray/dp/B0074JOCIG/ref=sr_1_12?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1375408370&sr=1-12&keywords=joe+bonamassa[/ame]

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Don't know anything about those musicians FP, but I love the memorabilia you have posted!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP