Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Merchandise

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Merchandise

Might do the same as Soda! I'll try for them after NY. I have all the CDs as a box set but the vinyls would sure be nice!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I ended up with the Party Plane shirt the HOTE shirt and a program. All for 110$

I put on the Party Plane shirt for the concert (it only took about 10 minutes at the merchandise table) I had several women comment as I was walking to my seat that the shirt I had on was the one they were going to get.

Wore my HOTE to work today. My students said it was cool. We have inservice tomorrow, going to wear my Party Plane shirt !!!

They had the jackets for sale. Hubby said if I really wanted one, he would get it. I love him and I love the jacket, but I said no its okay.

Quote Originally Posted by sad-cafe View Post
    I ended up with the Party Plane shirt the HOTE shirt and a program. All for 110$

I put on the Party Plane shirt for the concert (it only took about 10 minutes at the merchandise table) I had several women comment as I was walking to my seat that the shirt I had on was the one they were going to get.

Wore my HOTE to work today. My students said it was cool. We have inservice tomorrow, going to wear my Party Plane shirt !!!

They had the jackets for sale. Hubby said if I really wanted one, he would get it. I love him and I love the jacket, but I said no its okay.
    So cool, SC!!! I think your purchases are worth the money

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)

SC Did you get the black HOTE shirt? I really like that one, but black clothes do not do well in our house because of dog and cat hair. I want a shirt with the cities on the back. I also want the party plane shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by SallyGee View Post
    SC Did you get the black HOTE shirt? I really like that one, but black clothes do not do well in our house because of dog and cat hair. I want a shirt with the cities on the back. I also want the party plane shirt.
    yes the HOTE is black. The picture of the guys on the front look really great against the black.

The Party Plane t is really cool and fits well. I was afraid it would be tight in the chest but it isn't.

I am so happy with them!

tomorrow is jeans day at work. I am wearing my Party Plane t-shirt. My students haven't seen it yet. They did see the HOTE one and kind of joked that I had "old people" on my shirt. They are just babies hehe. I do get to play a radio and I play KEYN Classic Rock every day. Kids are starting to learn different groups AND every so often I hear different students humming to different songs.

Today Lady by STYX played. When the bell rang, two of my male students left my room singing LADY all down the hall

Quote Originally Posted by sad-cafe View Post
    tomorrow is jeans day at work. I am wearing my Party Plane t-shirt. My students haven't seen it yet. They did see the HOTE one and kind of joked that I had "old people" on my shirt. They are just babies hehe. I do get to play a radio and I play KEYN Classic Rock every day. Kids are starting to learn different groups AND every so often I hear different students humming to different songs.

Today Lady by STYX played. When the bell rang, two of my male students left my room singing LADY all down the hall
    I love it when you can teach them real sneaky-like!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

I know. The station plays at least 2 Eagles songs daily, sometimes more.

My students are beginning to recognize within the first couple measures what is an Eagles song. They say There's your band Mrs. XXX

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

SC that his hilarious about having "old people" on your shirt. I want to get the Party Plane shirt and change into it at the show too.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yeah - the Party Plane shirt is proof that we're not old!

(Isn't it?)

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016