Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Merchandise

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: 2013 Tour Merch Available On Eagles Website !!

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    It's not letting me order. Oh well, guess someone's trying to tell me that I don't need t-shirts I'm not going to wear anyways. All I really want is a tour program, which I can't get online anyways.
    I can get you one when I go to Seattle, TBF.

I was surprised how crowded the merch tables were at Pittsburgh. Not sure why I was surprised, but it was so crowded that you couldn't get close enough to really see what was on the shirts that were hanging up.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I can get you one when I go to Seattle, TBF.
    That would be awesome and very much appreciated!!! Send me a PM on how you wish for me to send you money for it and the shipping and I'll shoot it off to you. Thanks for the offer!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Ok, I must say I am impressed with the quality of this merchandise. It is not the typical thin concert t-shirts. They are 100% cotton preshrunk or so the label says. Now keep in mind that none of these have been washed but the colors are nice.

1) The colors on the "On the Border" t-shirt are brillant. It does look a little peculiar though being on a light grey background versus the stark white I am so used to on the album. But then again after years & years of handling, the album cover is kinda grey!

2) The black HOTE with the guys' photo t-shirt is really nice! I love that photo of them sitting on the boxes.

3) The party plane t-shirt is too cute! Nice bright orangey yellow - I love the baseball jersey style shirts.

4) The Eagles on tour skull t-shirt is printed to look worn so the yellow color is more subdued.

5) The posters are numbered so I am thinking they are limited from the store. I got # 2011/5000 & 2012/5000. I would have loved to have gotten 2013/5000! Some lucky person after me got it! The desert/skull drawing is not my favorite but I got it since it has some of the tour cities listed. It is heavy quality poster paper, NOT thin & it is shipped in a heavy duty tube.
    They arrived in perfect condition.

Sorry for the long post. Hope this helps.

That's pretty speedy delivery too, especially for there site!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Any idea if the venues on the lithographs will be updated for each tour leg? I'd buy one now if that's it, but as I'm going to New York I'd hold out for one with NY on it. Were there other posters on sale at the gigs or just the lithograph on the store site? Anyone whose been to the gigs notice?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I don't know, GA, but I would wait if I were you. After all, presumably the merch will still be available on the site in a few months if you don't see what you like at the NYC show in November. You can order it then.

I just ordered the ladies' Eagles 72 shirt. It looks really cute and they weren't selling that one at the shows I went to. I'll let you know if it looks good on!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Thanks Soda! Once I get a poster with NY in it I'm happy anyway. Doesn't have to be a lithograph.

Hope the t-shirt looks well Soda!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I don't know, GA, but I would wait if I were you. After all, presumably the merch will still be available on the site in a few months if you don't see what you like at the NYC show in November. You can order it then.

I just ordered the ladies' Eagles 72 shirt. It looks really cute and they weren't selling that one at the shows I went to. I'll let you know if it looks good on!
    Soda-

I bought that shirt at the Philly show and absolutely love it. It's a women's T, but not super small, and it is made of this really soft, light (but not cheap) material. I'm seriously thinking of getting another one, because I know I will wear this one out, and I love it. Love the design too. So Route 66

Enjoy!

that grey shirt is cute. How does it fit with er...the girls? I have plenty and always worry about their effect on shirts.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

I decided I should post the cities that are listed on the lithograph I bought thru Eaglesband.com store since the photo on their store site does NOT show them all.
    Cities on the litho are....
    Louisville
    Milwaukee
    Cleveland
    Toronto
    Grand Falls-Windsor
    Ottawa
    Philadelphia
    Uncasville
    Boston
    Washington D C
    Pittsburgh