Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Merchandise

Default Re: 2013 Tour Merch Available On Eagles Website !!

The party plane tshirt is very cool.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    When I ordered my After Hours shirt it was on back order & I had a long wait! they must hate me too!
    That's 4 people in one thread, and this doesn't even count my frustrated Fleetwood Mac friends who have to deal with the same company. Maybe they just suck!

HH, I ordered a different style 72 shirt than the one in the goodie bags, so they have no excuse!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

The item I ordered three weeks ago is still on backorder, despite the fact that the website claims it is in stock. Is that any way to run a company? Falsely claiming an item is in stock, only to send an email immediately after it's been ordered that oops, actually it's not in stock and they can't even give you a date as to when they'll have it?

I am so disgusted with these people that I am thinking of cancelling my order and just getting it at the Memphis show in October. It would probably be faster.

They are an embarrassment to the Eagles. I wonder if Irving Azoff knows how the Eagles store is being run? I never took him for a man who would tolerate incompetence, yet here it is.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

This makes me wonder if I should wait until the Montreal concert to make my purchases. I haven't had the best of luck with this site (or Glenn's) either.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizasong View Post
    I ordered the Eagles 72 tshirt then I ordered 2 books on Amazon (Flying High and To The Limit) and they all arrived last night! Will be enjoying my Eagles weekend!!
    Just finished reading both books. The one the stands out the most to me because a) its the most talked about and b) it is the one I just finished reading last is "To the Limit". I have to confess I jumped to the "postscript the da capo edition" first just to see what it was all about. Pretty interesting what lengths Don goes to in order to ruin the promotion of the book! I don't think the book favors Don or Glenn. They both are viewed as ruthless. The author does seem to focus on Don a bit more maybe because he got the exclusive interview. Tim,Don F and Joe are all shown as pathetic to some extent. Of course as all biographers tend to do there is Marc Eliot's spin on how he tells the story. I think I'm a little jaded since I'm a big bio reader. There are obvious factual errors in some spots. Overall you get the general gist of "we made it and then it ate us". Weigh in if you read the book. Id'be interested to read your thoughts.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

I am finishing up reading it for the second time.
    With all books such as this,you have to take it with a grain of salt.
    I am sure that there is a lot of truth in it.
    But until they decide to write their own story, you take what u can get.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Even if they DO write their own story it will be high,y edited and anything one Eagle says that another doesn't like or agree with will be highly contested. In the end these guys will only tell the world what they want the world to hear.

And I suppose we all have messy mundane things in our life that we would rather not like see the light of day. If you are as famous as the Eagles, I'm sure that feeling is multiplied hundredfold. And they also have the media to contend with.

I'd love Glenn or Don H to write their own autobiographies though.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

I cant dissagree with anything that you have posted.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Elizasong View Post
    Just finished reading both books. The one the stands out the most to me because a) its the most talked about and b) it is the one I just finished reading last is "To the Limit". I have to confess I jumped to the "postscript the da capo edition" first just to see what it was all about. Pretty interesting what lengths Don goes to in order to ruin the promotion of the book! I don't think the book favors Don or Glenn. They both are viewed as ruthless. The author does seem to focus on Don a bit more maybe because he got the exclusive interview. Tim,Don F and Joe are all shown as pathetic to some extent. Of course as all biographers tend to do there is Marc Eliot's spin on how he tells the story. I think I'm a little jaded since I'm a big bio reader. There are obvious factual errors in some spots. Overall you get the general gist of "we made it and then it ate us". Weigh in if you read the book. Id'be interested to read your thoughts.
    This is the Eagles book thread.

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/foru...ead.php?t=1031

Thanks FP. For the book section. I remember Glenn did an interview and he mentioned maybe writhing a book someday.