Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA 7/23/13

Default Re: Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, PA 7/23/13

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I agree the guys seemed looser and were having more fun than in Louisville...was great to see...I was in the 10th row in front of Timothy....was awesome...VA...I looked for you but didn't find you...my friend Donna loved it...and no camera or video nazis anywhere in sight!!!
    So does this mean you got some good photos???
    Can't wait to see them.
    So glad you & your friend had great time.

As for VA, I hope you can get some satisfaction in getting some money back. For the price on those tickets, there should not be an obstructed view, but who knows. Your photo shows the issue, so maybe when they see it, they will agree with you & respond to your request!!!Write to Irving & say WTF was that big black thing on the stage?? In my face!! Good luck!

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

well ellen, I usually if almost never agree with you but I do like you saying to send the picture to the ticket people and to Irving ..lol
    guess there is a first time for everything...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    He has been wearing jeans at Eagles shows since they stopped wearing suits. It is only at solo shows he wears suits.
    well fp while I love a man in a good suit...I would take GF in jeans anyday of the week ,,,,personal preference just saying

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    As for VA, I hope you can get some satisfaction in getting some money back. For the price on those tickets, there should not be an obstructed view, but who knows. Your photo shows the issue, so maybe when they see it, they will agree with you & respond to your request!!!Write to Irving & say WTF was that big black thing on the stage?? In my face!! Good luck!
    I would except he's no longer CEO of Ticketmaster. Don't worry, if I don't get my money back I'll keep screaming. There's no excuse for this. For all I know, it was the venue at fault for giving incorrect dimensions or something, but I'll find out who and someone will own up to the mistake and fix it. I saw similar seats for the Nashville show tonight and was afraid to buy them for fear the same thing would happen.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Va it rally should say obstructed view...revel sells them like that too for concerts...maybe you should talk to the venue managment.just spitballing here.its like suing somebody...contact everybody and let them the venues and managment sort it all out latter...and I think you still could send ieving a pm ..he is the mgr ..

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanny Twisted View Post
    Va it rally should say obstructed view...revel sells them like that too for concerts...maybe you should talk to the venue managment.just spitballing here.its like suing somebody...contact everybody and let them the venues and managment sort it all out latter...and I think you still could send ieving a pm ..he is the mgr ..
    Not only didn't it say 'obstructed view', it was a ticket they charged extra for (Official Platinum). I honestly don't remember what I paid for it, but I think it was a few dollars short of $400. Each. And, it was totally obstructed, like facing a wall, and not partially obstructed.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

VA-

They had the same thing in Philly. I looked over at all these empty prime location seats and wondered for a second, until I saw that huge obstruction. So I don't think it was a venue issue.

I would be so mad as well.

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Not only didn't it say 'obstructed view', it was a ticket they charged extra for (Official Platinum). I honestly don't remember what I paid for it, but I think it was a few dollars short of $400. Each. And, it was totally obstructed, like facing a wall, and not partially obstructed.

well, if anyone can get a refund or partial refund..it would be you.
    I'm thinking that the stage managment people didint tell the venue that there would be obstructed views and the venue sold them thinking they were primo and they werent so.......you could say that at other venues, they didnt sell these seats (like in philly) since they were like looking at a brick wall.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I agree the guys seemed looser and were having more fun than in Louisville...was great to see...I was in the 10th row in front of Timothy....was awesome...VA...I looked for you but didn't find you...my friend Donna loved it...and no camera or video nazis anywhere in sight!!!
    Zelda, was it pure luck that you were in front of Timothy, or is there a way to select when you purchase this category of tickets? These are the tix I am planning to buy, but I really want to be over on you-know-who's side!!

here are a few shots I got...