Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles at LA Forum January 15th, 17th and 18th, 2014

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles at LA Forum January 15th, 17th and 18th, 2014

Once they fixed the problem and HH got kicked out, I had zero problems getting results. They were instant, so I'm thinking a lot of people got kicked out. Got row numbers, seat numbers... They all sucked. Sections J and G, mostly. Lower level seats near the back. Assuming the site works, a person would have better luck at a good ticket in the general sale.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Well, I'm really glad that the band did the "fan invitation" sale because it makes it a little less hard to swallow that ticketmaster is listing 3rd row center official platinum seats for $3295. per ticket. Really??? Are they kidding?

LA is full of rich people willing to pay that much, I guess!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

I am working through a friend to try to get decent seats for Friday or Saturday night. He confirmed to me that VIP Nation will not be involved for any nights - no VIP packages for these shows. They asked what price range I was looking for and I said around $280 per ticket, because it sounds like that is the face value of the floor seats that were sold to the e-mail contest winners...they also confirmed that they are aware of whose side of the stage I prefer to be in front of haha. We'll see, aaaarrrrrghhhhh! I so want something awesome to look forward to!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
    I can still log-on. I see you are from New York maybe the lock-out only effected people outside California.

Carol-Lynn
    OK, just spent a long time on the phone with TM. If you ever get locked out, it goes by the number of searches. If you do enough of them, it thinks you're a hacker. The lockout time is 24 hours and if you try to access your account before the 24 hours is up, it extends it another 24 hours. So, if you get locked out, close the browser window and wait over 24 hours before trying again. I just told them that if they are going to do something like this, then they ought to find a way for a search on 'best available' to stop returning the SAME SEAT over and over.
    VK

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Verna what didthey say when u told them that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanny Twisted View Post
    Verna what didthey say when u told them that?
    Something non-committal like 'Yes, ma'am, I see your point.'
    VK

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    OK, just spent a long time on the phone with TM. If you ever get locked out, it goes by the number of searches. If you do enough of them, it thinks you're a hacker. The lockout time is 24 hours and if you try to access your account before the 24 hours is up, it extends it another 24 hours. So, if you get locked out, close the browser window and wait over 24 hours before trying again. I just told them that if they are going to do something like this, then they ought to find a way for a search on 'best available' to stop returning the SAME SEAT over and over.
    Good to know. I got locked out once for requesting too many seats for a Foreigner Meet & Greet. They show no mercy. I requested 50 just to see how many had been sold. Learned my lesson on that one too.

Carol-Lynn

I haven't gotten a seat for Friday yet-So far Wednesday and Saturday.

I'm not sure how many seats the rows in section B have. I will be, if nothing else, only 4 seats from the aisle on Timmy's side so I'm more than happy. I wish they still had the plat seats listing available then I could tell just where it might be for sure.

But you are right I scored big this morning. Ever since the pre-sale started all I could pull was Section A or E row 3 and those sections to me are not worth the price.

I thought I was dreaming when Section B popped up because this is the first time since the pre-sale started I was offered anything for either night in that section. Come Saturday when the general sale starts I will only have to worry about one show which takes a lot of the pressure off.

Good Luck to you. I got my tix at 5:30 a.m.

Carol-Lynn

WTF.

Get in right at the bell for the Saturday show and get a message that because of "HIGH DEMAND" there's nothing but SINGLE TICKETS available? All others are SOLD OUT?! But they direct me to the 35 pairs of Platinum Tickets available...

THIS IS BS!!!!!!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten