Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Celeb-reality

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Default Re: Celeb-reality

I hate reality TV too.. never watch it. BUt the idea of Sharon Osbourne teaching ANYONE Charm is so outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    The only reality tv series I watched was a couple years ago called "Treasure Hunters". Does anyone remember that one?
    I watched most of that one TBF. Didn't it end with two of the teams inside the room together trying to figure out the code to finally get to the treasure? Those are the kind of reality shows I like, too.

Occasionally I'll watch an episode of Little People Big World but my favorite reality show - can't miss an episode - is What Not To Wear!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Oh yeah, forgot about LPBW! I do watch that, but thats just cuz they live like 4 miles from my house and we shop at the same places and know the same people *G* Kind of fun to see them filming and say Hi when you see them in the store. The best buddy of the oldest kid is a friend of Jenni's too. They go to school together.

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    Oh yeah, forgot about LPBW! I do watch that, but thats just cuz they live like 4 miles from my house and we shop at the same places and know the same people *G* Kind of fun to see them filming and say Hi when you see them in the store. The best buddy of the oldest kid is a friend of Jenni's too. They go to school together.

That's cool Ticky!
    ~ Cathy ~

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    I watched most of that one TBF. Didn't it end with two of the teams inside the room together trying to figure out the code to finally get to the treasure?
    Yup--that's the one--my niece's husband was Matt Z, and he was on a team with his best friend Matt R and his wife. They only lost by 1 minute and 17 seconds. Team Genius won---darn those smart boys!!!!

BTW--Ticky that is really cool---My daughter loves that show and What Not To Wear--loves Clinton and Stacy.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    My daughter loves that show and What Not To Wear--loves Clinton and Stacy.
    Willie you should turn your daughter in to WNTW so she can meet Stacy and Clinton. I'd love to watch somebody I know on there!
    ~ Cathy ~

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Oh--she would be so mortified!!!! She really doesn't dress like most 16 year old girls--she was so mad last week when she had to put on jeans for the first time since last winter! She always wears the cutest little dresses and tights etc... Of course if I had legs up to my neck like she does, I would wear them also. I'm waiting for her to get the idea to turn me in because I don't "dress my age" but she says that's a good thing!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Molly - BWAHAHAHA!!!!

As far as Joe's daughter's show goes, I'm not sure what happened. I assume it didn't get picked up, although there could have been some other circumstances.
    Soda,

I never did see anyone reply to the "Lucy" question. She was on a reality show of sorts (Rock The Cradle put on by MTV) but like you, I thought I got from something Joe said that she was trying to get Joe to agree to appear on some "reality" show. Joe was indicating a real reluctance to do that. RTC was not what I think of as "Reality" television.

MikeA