Thread: Need Help From My Border Friends

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Default Need Help From My Border Friends

One of my favorite comedians, Jim Jefferies, is going to be at Carnegie Hall on November 9th. I also have tickets for the Eagles at MSG on the same day. If anyone would be willing to trade me for one of the other days I would be very appreciative. I am able to go either on the 8th or the 11th. I just found out about this yesterday and I am sad about it. If anyone can trade, please PM me. Please be willing to follow through, as I will buy tickets for Jim if it works out. Thanks in advance for your help !!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Need Help From My Border Friends

I'm going on the 9th anyway WW, so can't help! Sorry! But I do hope you manage to sort everything out and get to see everyone!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchy Woman View Post
    One of my favorite comedians, Jim Jefferies, is going to be at Carnegie Hall on November 9th. I also have tickets for the Eagles at MSG on the same day. If anyone would be willing to trade me for one of the other days I would be very appreciative. I am able to go either on the 8th or the 11th. I just found out about this yesterday and I am sad about it. If anyone can trade, please PM me. Please be willing to follow through, as I will buy tickets for Jim if it works out. Thanks in advance for your help !!
    Sending you a pm! Give me 5 mins.

Stuck on the Border Henley Honey's Avatar

Well, my plan won't work for WW because I only have one ticket available for Friday night. Anyone else available to switch?? I don't know where they are, but her seats may be better than the ones you have now. . . . .

sorry, I live in the flat lands