Page 65 of 302 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

MY SON IS HOME!!!!!

sorry I am just so excited. He Arrived around 100am today after driving from Chicago with a friend.
    Merry Christmas to me

Brooke..have fun with your family ..cleaning can wait its people that count Have a blast .

TK save that picture ,,,,,reminder about what happens when you drink at office party ...lol a picture is worth a thousand words.

Off to the movies with son and Aunt. have a great Friday everyone

I got home from Florida on Tuesday. It was an ok trip. The last day was not so good but all in all it was a good thing. I'm doing better now. I am not liking this cold weather though......

Getting caught up... so much happening!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    Soda...how is your new apartment?...hope you're getting settled in nicely!...and my thoughts are with your sister...
    It doesn't feel like home yet, but I have more space, which is good. Everything's unpacked except for my hordes of concert bootlegs, which is a daunting task since they need to be organized by artist and date. My sister seems to be doing OK but... I wish she were coming home for Christmas.

Willie - I know how you guys up there get the snow, but I have to admit, I miss it living in the South now. Guess the grass is always greener... or the snow is always whiter... whatever!

GS - today is the day before freedom, eh? I know you must be in a great mood! lol

TLR - don't forget to let us know how that tribute act went. I wonder if they'll play Please Come Home for Christmas?

kdz - I went to an Eagles show at San Jose a few years ago. Love that city. Have fun!

TT - enjoy your family time!

Austin - thanks for the update. I'm glad most of your trip was fun; it's hard to have one that's 100% good but I'm glad you feel better.

Brooke - good luck with that party. Dang! But I know you're the hostess with the mostest so you can make it work.

s-c: please stay safe! How frightening! All these school shootings and mass murders... humans are so fragile and it's so easy for one to do so much damage. We just have to pray for sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat
    Someone photographed me asleep on the conference room floor, so boyfriend turned it into a Christmas card....
    Now TK, I gotta tell you something for your own good. Girl, try to make people forget that incident as soon as possible. Get that photograph if you can and make sure no one is passing it around behind your back. You don't want to become known as "the one who got so drunk that she passed out at the Christmas party." Not trying to be a downer - just trying to be real!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Its raining here and very warm
    Hoping to see luke Man today to give him his presents.
    Crazy at my house these days..son in from Chicago with his busy schedule and Momma is trying to squeeze him into her activities cause people wanna see him too ...you know .....great aunts and grandparents and Luke wants to meet his god brother.
    Gee I would love to have a picture of those two ha ha ha

\may you get all your errands done and presents wrapped.lol
    of and baking done.

I gotta funny story there,
    I bought a gluten free cake and it looked so pretty but when I got it home I gotta decorate it..lol like with sugar and berries or icing..lol so I gotta go back to the store for that stuff.lol told you that I suck in the kitchen dept ,thats why the non drinker picks the wine and she picks by the pretty lable on the bottle method , ha ha ha

well at least I got the cards in the mail not bad for someone whoses Christmas card list is in the black hole of storage.lol

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Well, we survived our first family get-together and the house is still standing! There were 58 people here which meant standing room only, but everyone had a good time and there was plenty of food! We also had freezing rain all afternoon, but everyone made it home safely after they got out of our driveway! We cleaned the floors this morning, so we're ready for the next one on Christmas Eve! That will just be us and our son and his very pregnant wife though!

TT, have fun!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Oh Brooke..so glad you had such a great family get together .
    58 is a lot
    of people but when you are having fun whose counting right??
    Glad it was a success.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

TT...glad your son is home!

Brooke, your family gathering boggles my mind!!

I bought myself a new Android tablet and quite happy that I figured out how use copy and paste on both the tablet and phone.

I'm here in PA...stayed with my sister last night and now here at my moms.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Brooke, glad your family reunion went well.

Sad news here, my ex husband's mother passed away today peacefully after a very short illness. Happy memories of visits to them in good times.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

thank you Verna
    I am very happy that my son is home for the holidays
    It sucks that I have to work this coming week but in fairness I had it last year and I don't have enough time off to cover the whole time he is here ..till Jan 5th. I am off again the following week through the 2nd,
    Besides,lol I don't think he came home just to see me anyway.
    I am glad he did get to see my Aunt , his defacto grandmother since my Mother is long since passed.

glad you are safe and sound in the great state of pa. I am sure you are watching your Steelers. Cant see them without thinking of you.

GEF sorry for your family loss.
    It is good that you choose to remember all the good in that relationship.
    again so sorry its a tough time of the year but hopefully she didn't suffer,

Stuck on the Border

As many of you already know via Facebook, my 25 year old son, Peter, passed away unexpectedly this past Tuesday. The past 5 days have been excruciating and I've been told I can expect to have many more ahead of me.

Yesterday was his memorial service and over 200 of his and our friends came thru to pay their respects. It was quite overwhelming.

Now we try to get thru the Holidays. Peter LOVED Christmas, and his b-day would have been in just a few weeks. Definitely was his favorite time of the year!

I thank God for my husband, my older son, Tom, his Audra and my beloved grandson, Owen. They will get me thru this. We will get each other thru this.
    [