Page 241 of 302 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Shame you aren't there tonight, this is a great game. Would be better if the Bucs were winning, but...

I know but I am a Dodger fan. Really want to see Kershaw pitch one of these years. I was a Pirate fan until Clemente died then it was too tough to look at right field and not see him. I migrated to the Dodgers the following year.

Tie game but the Pirates will win because my bullpen haven't found a game they can't lose.

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    I know but I am a Dodger fan. Really want to see Kershaw pitch one of these years. I was a Pirate fan until Clemente died then it was too tough to look at right field and not see him. I migrated to the Dodgers the following year.

Tie game but the Pirates will win because my bullpen haven't found a game they can't lose.
    Love the Pirates..........

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    Austin, I that your surgery goes well, and that you're sedated very well!

My grandma will be buried tomorrow, and we'll have a small family memorial Saturday afternoon.

I got the info in from the college in yesterday. I just skimmed over it. The info was only about applying,tuition,costs etc. Apparently, online courses are only half the price of regular tuition. I don't know what all financial aid/grants/scholarships I qualify for, though. I guess that next week, I need to see if I can review the FAFSA form that my GED teacher had me fill out last year. I also need to contact the college.
    I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma AG. May she RIP. Maybe wait until you have gotten over her passing before you make any decision about college. Also be careful about the online courses. You don't get the full social and interactive experiences that physically going to a college provide, and also (over here anyway) online courses do not attract the same amount of financial aid as they consider your expenses to be less
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Border Desperado

I went horseback riding yesterday morning with my granddaughter and to see the Cleveland Browns scrimmage last night in the Horseshoe at The Ohio State University. Today I went to the Bridgestone Golf tournament near Akron, Ohio and tonight its Peter Frampton and Cheap Trick at the Ohio State Fair. More fair food....yummy!! Its been a great summer so far for sporting and music events. Nothing compares to the Eagles concert in Dayton, Ohio though👍

Smile Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Quote Originally Posted by WKMB55 View Post
    I went horseback riding yesterday morning with my granddaughter and to see the Cleveland Browns scrimmage last night in the Horseshoe at The Ohio State University. Today I went to the Bridgestone Golf tournament near Akron, Ohio and tonight its Peter Frampton and Cheap Trick at the Ohio State Fair. More fair food....yummy!! Its been a great summer so far for sporting and music events. Nothing compares to the Eagles concert in Dayton, Ohio though👍
    Wow, clearly, you really are having a lot of fun!

Still siding my house and rebuilding the deck, what a long process and summer is almost gone. Dreading my son leaving for college again, seems like he just got home.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

I am so sorry about your grandmom. I lost my mom last July & still miss her like crazy.

Good luck with your Fafsa. The earlier you get it done the better. Just remember to double & triple check everything, make sure every i is dotted and every t crossed. I still remember having to fax paperwork back & forth for my son when he was in college.
    Thanks jms!

I'm going to be extra careful. One wrong screw up, and I could be in a heap of trouble! I just hope that I remember the log-in info I used. I don't think that I'll have to change much of the information that I filled in, but I'll see.

I hope that I don't have to fax anything. I'd have to go to the city hall and pay them to do it.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma AG. May she RIP. Maybe wait until you have gotten over her passing before you make any decision about college. Also be careful about the online courses. You don't get the full social and interactive experiences that physically going to a college provide, and also (over here anyway) online courses do not attract the same amount of financial aid as they consider your expenses to be less
    Thanks GA.

I was supposed to be in college by this school year (2015-2016), but, due to laziness and lack of motivation on my part, and lack of support, I'm not. My family friends are giving me a hard time about it. I'm tired of hearing it.

As for online courses, I'm been thinking that it's best for me. I'm not a social person, and I have problems dealing with social interactions. I felt uncomfortable at my grandma's memorial service yesterday, and I was around people I know well! Also, lack of transportation. The college I've been inquiring about is the nearest college and its over 25 miles away!

I don't know about the financial side of online courses. It's something that I have to look into. I'm completely on my own for this, and it's slow going. It'll be at least Tuesday at the earliest before I get in contact with the college.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Oh wow, you aren't kidding, JMS! We just scored nine runs in one inning!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

I moved into this house a little more than a week ago, a place for my stuff - It's hard finding a place to play drums and other instruments! I'm probably going to take a break after a few years of writing/publishing, trying to finish a second album.