Page 134 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

thanks guys, I pray it will work out. Just a little freaked.

VA-sorry your job isn't what you thought it would be.

I too say a little prayer for all my friends. Sometimes life can be so stressful.

SC- I agree 100% with HB on your Target mess. First off the Bank should have notified you that it came off auto-pay. But.. The party that is at true fault is Target. Their security breach is what prompted all banks to stop auto payments to their card company. Call your collection agency first and formost to stop the proceeding. Explain to them what happened and then contact the Target card company. They should be working with all card holders on any and all problems that have risen out of their security breach problem. When I had a possible ID theft yrs. ago with a hospital, they even went as far as giving me 2 yrs worth of free credit reporting.
    Remember just because it's at collection now doesn't mean it has to be reported on your credit report as a collection, it can be resolved.
    One more thing, being a financial consultant, if you do take it out of your 401K remember to pay the 10% penalty upfront. Then all you will have to be concerned about is state and fed. taxes when you file income tax next year. That much $ isn't too bad of a tax hit.
    Take care. I hate and stress about money so often I feel your pain! I had to live on my 401k since last September when I got layed off. It sucks.
    Keep your chin up!

Stuck on the Border Grey Sadler's Avatar

SC and VA

School broke up Friday morning...just a couple of inservice/conference days this week...now I can, um, read for pleasure, attack more laundry, crochet...how about just get my head above water??

I have worked on 2 of my 6 unit plans for next semester already though
    I am such a nerd...

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Yeah AMy

WOw some free time ...sounds like fun.

glad to hear from you

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I've been away a few days and looks like troubles abound!

s-c I hope you can get this mess straightened out and keep your good credit rating.

VA, good luck at work.

HB, that is a really nice thing you did!

WF, hope you're better now!

I've had a crazy last couple weeks. My mother started feeling bad again Sunday. We fixed up a pill box for her and yesterday I checked it and she hadn't taken any of the pills in two of the morning slots. She said she was afraid they would make her sick. She also doesn't want to eat and she needs to eat before taking her meds. She just wants to stay in bed. I offered to take her back to the ER last night, but she didn't want to go. This morning I checked on her before work, made her toast and juice for breakfast and watched her take the 10 pills in her morning slot. At noon she called my sister and wanted her to take her back to the ER. They are there now. I don't know what is going on, but obviously the Drs have missed something because this is not like her.

I had also planned to babysit my grandson Tuesday and Thursday because their babysitter took this week off. This is our dnl's last week of school, so she will be home for the summer after Thursday. How dare that babysitter! So between babysitting my grandson and my mother and trying to work today and Friday, I'm a little crazy myself!

One fun thing, little Cutter rolled over by himself yesterday! He had been rolling on to his side, but couldn't figure out what to do with his arms underneath. Finally figured it out! He's getting so big!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

oh Brooke, my heart aches for you.....its so hard...could mom be depressed or what are the side effects of the meds .....loss of appitite.....my allergy meds make me tired and lose my appetite and they "make me crazy".

could side effects be an issue??

MY MIL KEPT SAying she didn't feel good and would not eat and when they scanned her body they found the issues .
    Just spitballing ideas for you to ask the docs..

love that Cutter is your saving grace and keeps you smiling.
    Imagin that, he is rolling over already.
    HANG IN THERE

day off today for dr apt and blood work but I feel off.
    The humidity and the rain isn't helping the headache,
    had a nice visit with my friends , one of whom is the doctor. lol

prayers for all .

Sorry about your Mom Brooke, I can relate. If I wasn't here to feed my Mom and have her take her med's she wouldn't do either one. Maybe she is depressed. The body reacts in funny ways to physical illness. If I would have been more on the ball, I would have guessed something was up with my Mom when she was showing signs of depression about Sept. last yr. It was right after she lost weight and they found the cancer in March. Depression was first though, so make those Dr's do what they are getting paid to do. Thoroughly check her out. Our folks were raised in a generation of sit back, shut up and listen. Today we have to take charge and tell the physicians what we want! Hang in there.. Blessings.

Blessings to All who is in need.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Brooke, sorry to hear about your mom. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.

DJ, sorry to hear about your on-going issues with your mom.

For me, I found out through a credible source that our contract will be extended at least another two months, and possibly four. I'm not counting my chickens until I hear it officially, but it seems a done deal.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Sadler View Post
    SC and VA

School broke up Friday morning...just a couple of inservice/conference days this week...now I can, um, read for pleasure, attack more laundry, crochet...how about just get my head above water??

I have worked on 2 of my 6 unit plans for next semester already though
    I am such a nerd...
    You aren't a nerd! You are a teacher when I'm not teaching summer school, I'm planning for the next year. Aren't we all like that? Haha

fingers crossed verna