Page 45 of 302 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Our 24wedding anniversary staying at a nice place hubby drand limit at happy hour and is now snoring actually prefer that to talk about sex 24/7 turns ne off dont know how to say eenough help

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Happy an i ersary s. C have fun

Good luck with giving up smoking, sc.

Drove 480 miles, 10 hours in the car, to fetch my younger son back from London yesterday. He's been awarded a Masters degree, but trying to find work is so difficult.

We celebrated today by going to a movie, Captain Phillips (awesome), and a meal out after at Frankie & Bennies, Italian American food.

Tomorrow I must try and make space for an apartment's worth of stuff in his bedroom. Thank goodness for storage units!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

gef congrats on your son and his accomplishments

we are in the same boat.
    we live in pa and our son is in Chicago and all his stuff is in storage and when he comes home I am sure he weil bring more. we have the stuff from his apt her before he went there. lol

all part of parenting 101 I guess.

Congrats to your son, Kate, and best of luck on him finding a new job!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

wow, I didn't realize how bad typing was on a tablet. Sorry for that really bad post.

I was complaining about my hubby, but really I shouldn't have. Sorry all.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Ah I'm sure we all feel like complaining about our other half an odd time S-C!

GEF, delighted Mark is coming home. Hope he gets a job soon, and also that you manage to find room for all his stuff!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Thanks, it's lovely having him back after most of four years away. He has had a massive clearout of his room and my car boot has bags for the tip, recycling centre and the charity shop. As little as possible goes to waste, but it means I sort through his garbage to pick out things I think will recycle. difficult to know what to do with a whole lot of CD cases with no CDs though!

Sc, sympathise about the tablet keyboards. Hope the wedding anniversary went well!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Well, here's an update on my love life.....I am back with Jason, who is the guy who put me through a lot of agony, and things between us have really turned around. He explained to me the reasons for some of his bad behavior, & I have accepted it & it is in the past. We are very happy together for the past few weeks. I am really madly in LOVE with him, so I am hoping things stay as great as they have been lately.

I really can't get too much into his private life, because I don't think it would be appropriate to discuss his issues, but I am understanding him a lot better, & we are getting along great. I am really happy. I'm just glad that we have gotten past all the problems that were in our way because we had a very strong connection since the day we met. I think things are on the right track now!!

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    Well, here's an update on my love life.....I am back with Jason, who is the guy who put me through a lot of agony, and things between us have really turned around. He explained to me the reasons for some of his bad behavior, & I have accepted it & it is in the past. We are very happy together for the past few weeks. I am really madly in LOVE with him, so I am hoping things stay as great as they have been lately.

I really can't get too much into his private life, because I don't think it would be appropriate to discuss his issues, but I am understanding him a lot better, & we are getting along great. I am really happy. I'm just glad that we have gotten past all the problems that were in our way because we had a very strong connection since the day we met. I think things are on the right track now!!
    That's awesome !! Sometimes love is better the second time around because you've had a chance to mature and learn to be more accepting. It's great you communicated your past hurts and frustrations with each other. My best wishes to you for continued happiness !!