Page 128 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

VA, that sounds to me like an employee from your customer trying to CHOA (I just made that up - Cover His/Her Own A--).

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Thank you friends for all the good wishes on my Borderversary!! Y'all are so very special in my life!

VA I am so sorry to hear about your work and for it to happen the day after such a victory yesterday with the Vegas ticket. I think MC may be on to something - someone trying to CTA and find someone else to pin the blame. Stay strong! I will keep you in my prayers.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Thank you, Soda. I can use all the prayers I can get!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

VA, this is awful! Thoughts and prayers going up for you!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

keep your spirits up va .
    prayers coming your way as always.

HB I am so late but hope it was a happy boarder anniversary after all

I had a hectic weekend, I came home sick on Thursday with a fever and felt really icky.

fri was our fundraiser and my son was in this weekend,
    I did get to see my son for a few hours on sat as we drove him all over town showing his gf valley forge national park , the school he went to (which was open for something so we could go in) and his church .we also took them to lunch before we dropped them off at Villanova University for the wedding which was at the chapel. My son wanted to show his gf around the campus of the school he graduated from.
    Sunday we got up early and they took the train in from town and met us half way and we had a quick breakfast with them as well.
    It was hard to say goodbye not enough time, I haven't seen him since the new year and we were all making funeral arrangement's for my MIL.
    So we went home to an empty house and
    low and behold I had a visit from my godson Luke, a totally surprise.
    SO he melted my blues away at the fact that my son was leaving for Chicago . My handsome godson, brought me a beautiful flowering bush to plant that his Dad said he picked out.
    Now the best thing was when my JAHH got up to get something in the car, Lucas pointed at the door and screamed MIKE at the top of his lungs for the first time. To which his Momma said "Oh boy he said his godfathers name first not his godmommas ..."SHe tried to coax him into saying Celle...but all he would do when he heard my name was run into my arms and smother me with kisses on my cheek as he through is arms around my neck laughing,
    So my son and hubby are excited cause he can say their names and I will continue to enjoy the hugs and kisses ...
    Oh and he cant say his other godmommas
    name either but he can say his other godfathers name .lol
    Maybe on fathers day he'll do it.

Luke sounds like such a sweetie! I know you enjoy him so much TT, name or no name!
    And it sounds like you had a marvelous Mother's Day despite the ickiness. I hope you are feeling better now.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Thanks Deb,

Not quite myself but she said the virus had to work its way out of the body.
    But better than I was...
    and yes I love that little boy so much.
    Yesterday at work, Kiara smiled at me and said , I picked the best godparents for my son . we are all blessed.
    Oh well off to the dentist yuck.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

TT, hope you are feeling better. Luke sounds like such a joy to you whether he can say your name yet or not! He will sooner or later! Glad you had some time with your son too!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    You obviously have a skewed concept of 'normal'!! Glad you finally decided to join, and you've been a positive addition to our flock of fans!

Those who are Facebook friends already saw this, but I broke down and bought a new phone last night. I really liked my old phone, and the battery life was still pretty long for a 2.5 year old phone, but as these phones do, they get very slow. Mine was even slower because where I live isn't a part of Verizon Wireless's network, so it's always roaming. Consequently, the phone is always looking for a VW signal which slows it down. Since VW doesn't have coverage here, I had to go all the way up to Louisville to get to a VW store.

I walked away with quite a few gadgets, including a free tablet device that will connect to the network via 4G, which is something my other tablets do not do. At the end of it, though, my monthly bill will be $30 less than currently, and I now have unlimited talk minutes. I 'downgraded' from unlimited data to 3GB, because while I was seldom connected to WiFi and I use my GPS frequently, and stream hockey and baseball games when I'm not in front of my TV, I've not come close to using a gig of data in over 2 years, let alone 3 gig.

Now, all I have to do is decide what Skin-It to get for it. Another Steelers one, or give the Penguins a turn? Hmmm....
    Hey either team is great. Even though our Penquins lost!