Page 163 of 302 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

I'm back from San Antonio and very glad to be back. While the presentation went better than expected, it was still a stressful trip. I have all the Eagles albums, all of Glenn's and all of Don's on my tablet and I did a shuffle of them on the trip back. The first five it played were either Glenn solo songs or Eagles songs he sings lead on, and that incredible voice over the Bose headphones had me melting into my seat. Made me feel so much better.

As for the job, while I'm still looking (as much as I can with all the travel), I'll probably take a job with the company I already work for. It'll probably be a paycut, which is why I'm still looking elsewhere. However, it'll also be less work and a lot less stress.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

VA - I'm glad you have a job to fall back on while you look for what you want. That takes some of the stress off - although that stress is a good reason to unwind with Glenn

Ziesha098 - Welcome to the Border!

Stuck on the Border

VA - Music is a wonderful thing innit?!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    VA - Music is a wonderful thing innit?!
    Yes!!!!! There are people who go days without listening to music and I'm pretty sure they must be aliens or something. Even when I'm not listening to music, there's always a song playing in my head.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Yes!!!!! There are people who go days without listening to music and I'm pretty sure they must be aliens or something. Even when I'm not listening to music, there's always a song playing in my head.
    Same here.

I remember a couple years ago the same week Joe's Analog Man album came out I had to get a root canal and I was freaking out so I put Analog Man on my iPod and listened to it while having it done and it got me through it as I hate the dentist.

I went ahead and moved the Eagles part of the discussion this thread, since it was related to a particular link.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Troubadour

Inverness tomorrow

thanks for the good luck wishes and a warm Mediterranean breeze and greetings to you all!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

We had our 40th (doesn't that sound awful?!) class reunion Saturday night! It was great getting to see old friends! And those that weren't friends are friends now! How time changes things! We had a class of 33 that graduated, one of the largest classes ever for our school and only 10 showed up. One came from Ohio and those that actually live nearby never came or even RSVP'd! Oh well, their loss! It was great reminiscing and learning about them now! Had a really nice time!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Current River was fun! No sunburn this time.

Ended up being talked into going tubing again. I did fine until I hit a log and about came off of my tube. I believe I said a bad word, not sure.... I was more scared than anything, I jumped as it was mostly underwater and barely visible.

Friday is my stress test......hope I get some answers. I blew the chest pain off as being anxiety as I'm going through quite a bit at the moment but I'm just not so sure since it seems to be exertional-based and heart trouble runs in the family - both electrical problems and heart disease.