Page 165 of 302 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

VA: good luck with your decision!

Walsh fan - that sounds scary! Please take care of yourself hopefully it isn't anything too serious. Medicine is amazing these days. I hope they can get to the bottom of it and find a way to help.

Last resort - I'm quite jealous! I have always wanted to see the UK. Can't wait to see your pictures.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Well I'm back from holidays since last week but have had quite a lot going on between getting myself and the children ready for school and work, and hubby being still on holidays as well, so we have been getting the house set up too. We had a great time. The first 5 days we spent on the beaches of Normandy reviewing the part the Normandy landings played in the ending of WW2, and then we went to Belgium where had a look at some of the history of WW1 which started just about 100 years ago. Very interesting - I earned a lot I didn't know. I'll poat some pics when I've trawled through them all. Theres rather a lot.

Just been scanning what I've missed and of course I wish anyone going through tough times all the best and hope that things work out for them. particularly VA! I hope you make the right decisions at the right time. And Austin, I hope your health checks bring the results you want.

Now I'm back to work and have two big events coming up. My trip to NYC in just over 2 weeks, and I have been asked to exhibit my pictures in another exhibition later in the month! It never stops!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Border Troubadour

My granddad was one of the ones who landed at Normandy, it was his 21st birthday! Did you go to Thiepval or around that area in Belgium? Always wanted to go but I can imagine it's absolutely heartbreaking.

tlr-you are so lucky, Scotland is high on my list of places to go

Austin-I really hope your chest pain wasn't because of your heart, hopefully the doctors figure something out soon so that you get the help you need

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

tlr, I would love to visit Scotland too! Sounds like it must be beautiful!

VA, best of luck with your decision! I guess you've made it by now!

WF, I hope your chest pains are nothing serious!

Ga, sounds like a very interesting vacation! Can't wait to see pics!

bf, study hard!

I'm glad to be back at work! I had forgotten how busy a baby can keep you, wow! I didn't accomplish much at home at all last week what with keeping my grandson every day! He's such a sweetie and now I miss him!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by thelastresort View Post
    My granddad was one of the ones who landed at Normandy, it was his 21st birthday! Did you go to Thiepval or around that area in Belgium? Always wanted to go but I can imagine it's absolutely heartbreaking.

We were in Ypres in Belgium and did a lot around that general area. It is certainly sobering to see what carnage resulted from WW1, harder even to understand how quickly another horrific war blew up after that. We all just don't know how lucky we are or live in relatively peaceful times, although I know there are areas with major conflicts still going on.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

v a good luck with your choice.
    extra prayers coming your way .

It will all work out.
    I have faith enough to cover you GF even if yours gets shaky.

HB I am so excited for you and your upcoming concert adventures FM and eagles.

I wont go into detail but I just came back from a surprise opportunity to visit my son in Chicago.

I had a blast but came back with a blister on my heel big enough to qualify for its own zip code.....

Loved the cubs game and the rock hall of fame on the way out to Chicago.

HB - have fun with the upcoming shows!

GA - welcome back!!!

TLR - very cool

--------

I got good news and (potentially) bad news.

Good news is that my heart is fine - my echo was normal.... The Stress Test was ok for the heart portion, but my oxygen level went far too low, and that can cause chest pain as if it was a blocked artery. They are thinking asthma or inflamed airways causing the shortness of breath as well. So now I'm going to have a pulmonary function test and might need to see a pulmonologist if that is abnormal. I'm just so relieved it's not heart disease, I really am just focused on that.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

So glad to hear your heart is fine Austin. I was getting nervous since we haven't heard about it from you. Hopefully the pulmonary function test will also be good.

VA - I'm hoping you find a great job opportunity soon so you can go back to focusing on EAGLES concerts. You are too dedicated of a worker not to get a great job.

TT - Hope you had a great vacation & also got some rest.

Prayers are being said for all for health & happiness.

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

hb I had a blast .
    the best part was seeing my kid for 6 days straight .
    The cubs game was a blast even though I am a Phillies fan , just being in that iconic stadium was enough to make me speechless except for the smile on my face.
    Stopping at the rock and roll hall of fame was a bonus.
    when I saw the stevie nicks dress I thought of you and Nancy .when I saw the TBS keys lol I thought of Brenda.
    Jackson Brown was Sally Gee all the way.
    I was in awe when I saw the original double necked guitar that don felder used for my all time favorite eagles song hotel California .

it was such a blessing to get to go thanks to my friends.