Page 183 of 302 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

It was time for my annual bloodwork, and there was good news and bad news. Of course. The bad news was besides having 'insufficient' levels of vitamin D, my thyroid has decided it doesn't want to work as hard as before. They tell me this explains why even when eating less, I've still gained an average of two or three pounds a month since early summer. The good news is that once on the medication and it gets leveled out, the weight should come back off and between the meds and the vitamin d, my overall mood should be better! People I work are looking forward to that!

The other good news is that my cholesterol level is still OK, and I was so happy about that, I went out and had mussels and crab for dinner.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

I had happy lab work news yesterday too. My new medication isn't harming my liver!!! Also it seems to be working and doing what's is suppose to do. Only one draw back, had to cut my hair short cuz it was falling out. But hey my hubby loves the new dew!!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Glad for both of you that any medical issues are sorting themselves out ok. VA, can I borrow some of yours.... please....? I need to lose a few pounds before Christmas!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Hope that thyroid problem gets worked out, VA! It's so unfair to eat less and STILL gain weight!

DJ., glad you are feeling alright, too.

I had my checkup too and everything is OK, except that they want to take a closer look at at a lump in my right breast. I'm sure it's nothing, but I go in for an ultrasound Wednesday just in case. Prayers appreciated.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I had my checkup too and everything is OK, except that they want to take a closer look at at a lump in my right breast. I'm sure it's nothing, but I go in for an ultrasound Wednesday just in case. Prayers appreciated.
    Sending my best wishes to you, Soda. I hope everything's alright. You'll be just fine !!

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Hope that thyroid problem gets worked out, VA! It's so unfair to eat less and STILL gain weight!

Very definitely, Soda. Went through that myself nearly two years ago to the day.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Glad you are getting it checked right away - better safe than sorry prayers and positive thoughts coming your way!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Absolutely! I'm sure its nothing, most of these lumps that pop up are not a problem but of course you are better to be cautious Soda. I'll be thinking of you and will pray that everything turns out ok!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

VA - Good luck with your tests and thyroid!

Soda - Prayers sent. Hope it turns out alright.

DJ - That's good to hear. I've been on medicine before that has made my AST/ALT go high but I just had to change meds.
    Last edited by WalshFan88; 11-16-2014 at 02:04 PM.

Stuck on the Border

All the best with that, Nancy.