Page 297 of 302 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3014

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Very nice, tm2.

Wishing you the very best with your music, your schoolwork, and, especially, your health. Many of us, I'm certain, know someone who is living her/his life with similar challenges, maybe some of us, ourselves.

Hang in there and just keep "Tryin'."

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Thanks for sharing travlinman2. Your riff sounds like a good basis for a rock song. Good to know that someone of your age is familiar with classic music such as While My Guitar Gently Weeps.

Thank you everyone. Also trying to introduce some of you to the Chinese Democracy album which is my favorite GNR album and well we know how some the fans are

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

I have ADHD and anxiety as well TM. I've taken medicine for both in the past. I stopped taking the meds because the side effects were interfering with my life and my schoolwork. I've fogured out how to best handle them without needing meds. I wish you the best, and I'll listen to your music when I get a chance to.

My grandmother has the shingles, so I would appreciate any thoughts/prayers for her. She's 80, and they're in an area that really hurts.

I got my grade back on that essay I was so concerned about; I made a 99, which is much better than I thought my grade would be! It's hard to believe that I only have two weeks left in this semester.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

TM2, I've had anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder almost my whole life, which also had me battling depression in the past, so I know what you're going through somewhat. Sending prayers for you and hope it gets better as I'm in a much better place with it now than I was as a teen. Wish the best for you too with your music and it sounds great and that's one of my fav George/Beatles songs!!!

AG, sending prayers for your grandmother too. My Grandma gets shingles really bad as well and my Dad had it for the first time two years ago. And that's great your semester is almost over. My classes start back at the end of August.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Best wishes to everyone. I hope you find what you need when you need it.

Today I have been in full 'eco-nut' mode. Riding my bicycle around, fixing punctures , eating vegan food, walking to the supermarket with a backpack, and doing volunteer ecological work along the local riverbank.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying Twit View Post
    Best wishes to everyone. I hope you find what you need when you need it.

Today I have been in full 'eco-nut' mode. Riding my bicycle around, fixing punctures , eating vegan food, walking to the supermarket with a backpack, and doing volunteer ecological work along the local riverbank.
    Brilliant, AT! Way to "walk the walk!"

I caught up with the "Great British Baking Show" on telly.
    (Actually, I watched it online.)

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Felling so much better today.

Recording parts to a non orignal song today and tommorow going to fine tune my riff which is the intro part the chourus and solo part.

Anyone got Jack Tempchin's phone number or how about Dons or JD souther's because right now my song has no lyric no title and no melody

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

My grandma accidentally overdosed on her pain meds for the shingles yesterday morning. She's OK now, after spending most of yesterday at the hospital. My mom is staying with her tonight as a precaution.

The new bathtub has been installed and working out great.

I got my grade back for my 3rd English essay with an email attached to it. I made a 95, and did a well enough job that my teacher wants to use my paper as an example for her future classes!
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

So sorry AG about your grandma and hope she's feeling better. And congrats on your paper!!!

I just finished my final proofreading for my 4th novel "Angel Eyes"!!! Now all I got to do is convert it for the eBook format and actually make the books on Lulu since I made my cover too, so hopefully will have it out by the end of the month like I've been planning.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."