Page 33 of 302 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

I hope they will give you a break sometime soon Cathy!!! It's not right of them to do that to you!!!

VA, I hope they fixed your computer. Get a refund from the other people who couldn't do a thing to it.

I had a blast at that concert last night. Hands down, the best concert I ever went to!!! Here is my review I put up on facebook:
    The Eagles rocked my world last night!!!! It was super incredible and everyone looked amazing!!!! Especially Joe!!!!! He was truly in good spirits and rocked the whole place down!!!!!! He stole the show and looked soooo hot!!!!! OHHH and their voices, no one made a mistake on the songs!!!!! The show was unbelievable!!!!!!!!! And at times, I really had to think hard on where I was. LOL it was super surreal!!! LOL!!!! I don't know which song sounded the best!!! LOL and I don't think I screamed so loud in my life!!!! Glenn and Joe!!!!!!!! Incredible and I think I was screaming more for Joe than anyone else over there. LOL watch out Joe!!! LOL. The show (on the screen) was super amazing!!!! LOL especially Glenn on Already Gone (not giving anything away).

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    For myself, I have been without my computer for a week. I did something really stupid, I trusted a technician when I shouldn't have. I gave them remote access to my computer. Their software wasn't behaving, and it created a new boot drive on my computer. Not a complete drive. The technician made it the primary boot drive then rebooted the machine. So now it won't boot up. I got to pay 89 dollarsto have this wonderful service. So I took the thing to a real shop to get it fixed. I only hope they can fix it! I miss my computer!
    I hope you took it to the Geek Squad, Verna. They have done so much to help me with any problem I have had. I know I work there, but even when I have spoken to people who are not aware of this they have always been intelligent and patient.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

WW, here's hoping you get good news from your Dr!

VA, I thought you had been unusually quiet around here! Here's hoping your puter gets fixed for sure!

Not much happening around here! We went to a huge flea market Saturday about 50 miles away. It was such a lovely cool day and had time to really enjoy it. I never saw so much junk in my life! I did buy some gourds and Indian corn for my fall decorating and an old (old) bicycle to set in one of my flower beds! The bicycle still works and I even rode it around a little! Then I wished I would have bought a nicer one to ride! I can't ride very far on my gravel road without having a steep hill to climb back up, but it would be fun for short rides. Have to think on that one!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Awful! Did you at least get a refund from that incompetent technician?
    I got my computer back and it works!! Very happy!! As far as a refund, I decided I'm going to skip that route and go ahead and dispute the charge on the AmEx. I had the technician who was able to fix it detail the problems, as well as give me a receipt as proof that the other technician broke the computer.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchy Woman View Post
    I hope you took it to the Geek Squad, Verna. They have done so much to help me with any problem I have had. I know I work there, but even when I have spoken to people who are not aware of this they have always been intelligent and patient.
    Actually, I called one of the managers of the IT department where I work (I'm a contractor there) and asked him where he'd take his computer if he had to take it somewhere. He asked around all his people recommended one place and it's very near where I live, so I took it there. I can't go into Best Buy, because then I buy something else while in there!
    VK

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawman13 View Post
    I had a blast at that concert last night. Hands down, the best concert I ever went to!!! Here is my review I put up on facebook:
    The Eagles rocked my world last night!!!! It was super incredible and everyone looked amazing!!!! Especially Joe!!!!! He was truly in good spirits and rocked the whole place down!!!!!! He stole the show and looked soooo hot!!!!! OHHH and their voices, no one made a mistake on the songs!!!!! The show was unbelievable!!!!!!!!! And at times, I really had to think hard on where I was. LOL it was super surreal!!! LOL!!!! I don't know which song sounded the best!!! LOL and I don't think I screamed so loud in my life!!!! Glenn and Joe!!!!!!!! Incredible and I think I was screaming more for Joe than anyone else over there. LOL watch out Joe!!! LOL. The show (on the screen) was super amazing!!!! LOL especially Glenn on Already Gone (not giving anything away).
    Cool! I hope you get a chance to post a review in the Eagles Review forum.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

LOL I didn't know where to post it!! LOL opps. New to that part

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Glad you had fun at the concert Christy!

VA, great that the computer is working again.

Brooke, sounds like a lovely day, do you think you will take up cycling?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Very rough day at work today. I really thought my head might explode. It ended well in that I finally went to the eye doctors and got my prescription changed. I mentioned a long time ago that I'm wearing mono-vision contacts, a reader in the left and distance in the right. The reader wasn't strong enough, but I'm sitting here typing without reading glasses on!! Very happy about this.
    VK

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    Very rough day at work today. I really thought my head might explode. It ended well in that I finally went to the eye doctors and got my prescription changed. I mentioned a long time ago that I'm wearing mono-vision contacts, a reader in the left and distance in the right. The reader wasn't strong enough, but I'm sitting here typing without reading glasses on!! Very happy about this.
    Glad your head didn't explode, VA.

I tried the mono-vision contacts a couple of years ago and after three months gave up on them. I was told it might take that long to adjust, but the reader side never seemed right... it seemed like I had no corrected vision at all in that eye.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.