Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
I understand how you feel, Austin. I hope you can focus on having fun, but I know it's easier said than done.
Thanks!

Today I got out for a bit for ice cream and went shopping with my stepgrandpa to find him a part for his computer.

I've also had to repair a couple computers while I was here. When I get here the word travels fast - "Oh Austin's here, let's go bring him our computers!". Unfortunately the Best Buy here isn't very competent and is not very good so a lot of them have waited for my return lol. I leave Thursday and I still have 2 to do, one of them tomorrow morning. I'm not complaining though. It gets me out of the house and I'm not usually nervous because it's more of a job to me and I can do it. But social anxiety has really made it so that I don't want to get out much for shear fear.

One time last year I was at the doctor and the waiting room was packed and I was so nervous by the time I got back to have my BP taken it was sky high (in the 170 range) and I had to explain that sitting in the room full of people is what did it, and that I didn't have high blood pressure.