Page 106 of 172 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1718

Thread: What Are You Doing Right Now

Default Re: What Are You Doing Right Now

Writing on the Border and enjoying the cool night air through my deck door.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Checking out the Border and still trying to finish The Eagles FAQ.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

I just got home from my grandma's memorial service. I should be heading out to eat soon because my great aunts gave my uncle money to pay for supper since they couldn't cook.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Just got done playing drums... Did a little "TITTL" and "Heartache Tonight" (don't love the song, only the first few lines thinking of Glenn/Felder), did some recording experiments as I just moved, trying out the room, if the production value is better with the door closed, or open, etc. etc.,

Just finished watering all my flowers. My rose bush is ready for it's second bloom of the season. It's so weird because the first flowers to bloom are light pink. The second bloom flowers are dark pink. I can't believe the soil PH changes that much in the summer.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJoburg View Post
    Hi Folks

Long time no see. I hope everyone is well and listening to lots and lots of good music.
    Myself, I'm currently recovering from the brutal punishment of fifty lashes with a wet noodle which was the tough (but fair) sentence administered to me for not checking in on the forum often enough by our esteemed Soda Scouts, whom I had the pleasure of enjoying dinner with earlier this week.

I was happy to take the lashes, by the way, as the alternative was listening to two Justin Bieber songs ALL THE WAY THROUGH. That would have been way, way too harsh.
    Welcome back, Steve! We've missed you around here! Sorry to hear about the punishment, but you'd have been safe with the Bieber thing as Soda would never be that mean! All I can say is, don't make her travel back to South Africa and admonish you again!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Babysitting (or cat sitting) the 2 new kittens. They're now 2 months old, and are 2 huge bundles of energy!
    -Kim-

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    Babysitting (or cat sitting) the 2 new kittens. They're now 2 months old, and are 2 huge bundles of energy!
    Awwww BABIES! We have 5 right now. I have a brother/sister that I raised from 3 weeks old. My son adopted 2, the "Finnish Queens" Mika & Kimi who were named after Formula 1 drivers. Then we were adopted by Miss Betsey. I took 1 look at her in a cage at PetSmart & she came home with me. She is so tiny...5 years old but weighs 5 pounds.

Right now I just don't know what to do with myself. I just want Friday to be over with.

Smile Re: What Are You Doing Right Now

Right now I just don't know what to do with myself. I just want Friday to be over with.[/QUOTE]

Wishing you the very best outcome on Friday, jms.

Quote Originally Posted by jms18222 View Post
    Awwww BABIES! We have 5 right now. I have a brother/sister that I raised from 3 weeks old. My son adopted 2, the "Finnish Queens" Mika & Kimi who were named after Formula 1 drivers. Then we were adopted by Miss Betsey. I took 1 look at her in a cage at PetSmart & she came home with me. She is so tiny...5 years old but weighs 5 pounds.

Right now I just don't know what to do with myself. I just want Friday to be over with.
    I have 5 as well. (I also claim my Uncle's cat which makes 6). Midnight, 3 y/o long hair black male, Sunny, an almost 3 y/o orange tabby female, and Ash a charcoal gray tabby male (very dark markings). Plus the 2 new ones.

Good luck on Friday!
    -Kim-