Page 167 of 172 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1718

Thread: What Are You Doing Right Now

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: What Are You Doing Right Now

Oh wow! What a mess for you!

I hope the pictures turn out for you and maybe over time all will look at them and laugh about the fiasco!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Soda, your saga reminds me of the saying "No good deed goes unpunished." But it sounds like you get to relax now. Don't forget to breathe!

You ain’t kidding I get so stressed around the holidays I don’t enjoy it sometimes. I feel bad for you soda that was the pits. As CainOh said....”don’t forget to breathe”. At least it’s over.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Wow - what a fiasco, Nanc. As you said, hopefully, the picture will turn out great and make it all worthwhile.

I have been sitting around nursing a cold or bronchitis for the last two days - feeling pretty lousy. One of my two remaining aunts passed away last Monday, so the day after Christmas, one of my cousins, my brother, and I drove up to Massachusetts to attend the funeral. As we were traveling home Saturday, I began getting hoarse, but I felt okay. But, by yesterday afternoon, I was getting worse. Hopefully, it's just a cold and will go away after it runs its course.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Dreamer, I'm so sorry about your loss. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

What an ordeal, Soda! In the end, despite your distress, you will have a family photo to cherish. Even if "Aunt Betty" has her eyes closed, or "little Joey" is making a face. I could never even get family to let ME take a group photo. Many have passed on, and that chance is forever lost.
    You were given a ridiculously impossible task. You did good!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Quote Originally Posted by FreyFollower View Post
    What an ordeal, Soda! In the end, despite your distress, you will have a family photo to cherish. Even if "Aunt Betty" has her eyes closed, or "little Joey" is making a face. I could never even get family to let ME take a group photo. Many have passed on, and that chance is forever lost.
    You were given a ridiculously impossible task. You did good!
    Exactly! I was actually the one who suggested this photo. My older sister has a new husband since the last one and my parents might not be around much longer. We need one last portrait.

Thanks for the sympathy, everyone!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Wow - what a fiasco, Nanc. As you said, hopefully, the picture will turn out great and make it all worthwhile.

I have been sitting around nursing a cold or bronchitis for the last two days - feeling pretty lousy. One of my two remaining aunts passed away last Monday, so the day after Christmas, one of my cousins, my brother, and I drove up to Massachusetts to attend the funeral. As we were traveling home Saturday, I began getting hoarse, but I felt okay. But, by yesterday afternoon, I was getting worse. Hopefully, it's just a cold and will go away after it runs its course.
    Dreamer, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hope you at least get to feeling better soon.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Dreamer, I'm sorry to hear about your aunt and please get well soon.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Dreamer I am sorry to hear of your loss. Always tough, and around the holidays too. Take care.

My day today will be consumed with waiting for xfinity to show up and connect my internet and tv. I had it with frontier constantly crashing. Over the holidays, my WiFi barely existed. I hate Frontier....worst part is I had to cut my Dish Networks....so my treasured dvr collection is gone....trying to find out if I can access it somehow. They don’t want receiver back...it has all the Joe appearances from axstv (won’t have that with xfinity &#128542. Hell freezes over, Don Felder stuff, farewell 1, Fleetwood Mac, well you get the picture. I know I can get hard copies of stuff, but does anyone know how to access these dvrs for content? I’ll check out YouTube. Really want the axstv stuff. Especially Joe with Brian Johnson, what a great interview.

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    Dreamer I am sorry to hear of your loss. Always tough, and around the holidays too. Take care.

My day today will be consumed with waiting for xfinity to show up and connect my internet and tv. I had it with frontier constantly crashing. Over the holidays, my WiFi barely existed. I hate Frontier....worst part is I had to cut my Dish Networks....so my treasured dvr collection is gone....trying to find out if I can access it somehow. They don’t want receiver back...it has all the Joe appearances from axstv (won’t have that with xfinity &#128542. Hell freezes over, Don Felder stuff, farewell 1, Fleetwood Mac, well you get the picture. I know I can get hard copies of stuff, but does anyone know how to access these dvrs for content? I’ll check out YouTube. Really want the axstv stuff. Especially Joe with Brian Johnson, what a great interview.
    I feel you! The same thing happened to me! It gave me the motivation to cut the cord and switch over to streaming. I got a Roku for Christmas, signed up for YouTube TV, and I'm in the process of switching over to a better internet provider. It's a whole lot of bother, though. Good luck to you!